stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from PHP_Photography
WTF, are you serious ?????

Unbelievable

Ha ha wonderful intellectual rebuttal (like most of the rest of your sadly one-sided views which like to ignore inconvenient truths.)
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Mao Zhu Photography is off-line
10 August 2014 09:14
MaoZhu
Photographer

Wiltshire
Warminster

All the talk in the native population of the (UK) is of immigrants destroying our lifestyle.

All the talk in the native population of South Africa was of immigrants destroying their lifestyle.

All the problems in the native population of Gaza is because of immigrants destroying their lifestyle.

In the UK the government tries to control immigration to avoid social problems.

In South Africa the UK government supported the immigrants until the bitter end.

In Gaza the UK government supported the immigrants under the Balfour agreement and ever since, and probably to the bitter end.

Why is it when it comes to immigrants coming to our own shores the UK government is as different as chalk and cheese with respect to the problems it created with its colonial immigration policies and so in many respects are the majority of UK populous.

I find the attitude of the western nations when it comes to imposing themselves on others very inconsistent.

Paul Hodson is off-line
11 August 2014 08:06
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from stolenfaces
Surely most of Israel is populated with reservists who are not innocent civilians but trained military personnel living amongst the community.

Quote from PHP_Photography
WTF, are you serious ?????

Unbelievable

Quote from stolenfaces
Ha ha wonderful intellectual rebuttal (like most of the rest of your sadly one-sided views which like to ignore inconvenient truths.)

He was probably struggling to equate less than 500,000 reservists out of a population of 8,000,000 as being most........................
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Paul Hodson is off-line
11 August 2014 08:10
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from stolenfaces
Surely the logical answer to the problem (if you view it in your terms, which just happens to be the argument advanced by the Israelis well before anyone complained about the inequality of deaths) is that the USA should also provide a defence shield and drones and other precision munitions to the Palestinians. Then Humas would be able to target the Israeli military precisely and with relative impunity.

WTF,  are you serious??????

Unbelievable.

Being serious of course your answer is nothing whatsoever to do with the point I made - no change there then!

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

diipii is off-line
02 October 2014 13:09
diipii
Photographer

Worcestershire

They are all basically arab which means if you give them exactly what they want today they will be fighting about something else tomorrow.
It only happens all the time.

Harvey Gordon is off-line
03 October 2014 06:57
ziggypot
Photographer
ziggypot
London

Quote from photostore
Israel bombs the ziggypot is a naughty person out of Gaza for two days, a couple of rockets land back in Jerusalem and Obama suddenly cautions for restraint !...... ziggypot is a naughty person priceless

Get you ziggypot is a naughty person fact right . 4000 rockets were fired at Israel and another 100,000 were found in Gaza ready to be fired. Just because Israel has the abity to shield itself or shoot them down does not make this trivial. How many rockets would be needed to be fired at London before you were screaming for the souce to be neutralised/

If you want to make a political point do your research and get it right!

03 October 2014 07:37
Photobomber
Photographer
This member has been suspended

Yeah Israel has every right to defend itself. Unfortunately left wing crazies who want to be the 'voice of reason' like to point the finger at big bad israel. Because you know...they should just let themselves be fired on by 4000 rockets

JHD is off-line
05 October 2014 17:47
Astphoto
Photographer

Merseyside

Quote from BodyBragging
Arguments about land in that area of the world go back as far as the old testament. I don't know about anybody else - but I'm bored of the whole subject. You will never get peace over there, full stop.

Let them just kick the sh*te out of each other.

I'm looking round and wondering what effect either Israel or the Palestine has on my life and my surroundings........Yup.........bugger all.

Fortunately retards like Blair and Bush aren't in power any more. So it's not like we're going to start any more fake wars which means our chaps and chapesses are going to be sent out to fight for a made up cause - based on the back of a couple of first class pr*cks lies.

So if they want to kill each other over there and as long as we're not providing the funding or arms to either side........then let them.

By the way (and on a side note).......maybe we should start a petition to get Blair and Bush tried for war crimes. I'd love to see those two get what they deserve for killing so many people!!!

I totally agree.

David Heels is off-line
06 October 2014 09:30
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Perhaps there is a solution...

1) Pull down the wall and everyone learns to live in peace together. If they can do it in Northern Ireland, why not in the Middle East.

2) Move the people of Palestine somewhere else.

3) Wait for the Iranians to Nuke the Crippen is a naughty person out of Israel, so nobody can live there any more.

4) Allow I.S. to grow, dominate the Middle East and eventually have an all out was against the Israelis and the Americans.

5) We carry on like this forever.

My money is on number 5.
Dave

Paul is off-lineSilver Member
08 October 2014 10:29
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Dorset
Christchurch

Quote from Crippen
Perhaps there is a solution... 1) Pull down the wall and everyone learns to live in peace together. If they can do it in Northern Ireland, why not in the Middle East. 2) Move the people of Palestine somewhere else. 3) Wait for the Iranians to Nuke the DorsetHammer is a naughty person out of Israel, so nobody can live there any more. 4) Allow I.S. to grow, dominate the Middle East and eventually have an all out was against the Israelis and the Americans. 5) We carry on like this forever. My money is on number 5. Dave

According to one report yesterday IS next major offensive will be Lebanon and that's when number 4 will get a little bit closer
It was broken when I got here

37 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 alishaa chosin Jessica_Knight Michelledefeo1
bigearspix dave@studio99 digitizer eosfan gazzer59 gordon Gregory_Mason Ianmcculloch j3ff jamstephto jonnywoo kingnorman13nk kinofist lester2705 Look_Sharp markeos50d martinchristie Mattcairns MIB Mike103 moritz78 nvidia phphotoimages picusio RCBB rscott360 stephenmuddell Steveh32 supaglam TinDolls Willjamieson xposed