Reminder Secure

5d mk3

05 July 2014 12:05
Catuaba
Photographer

I have a 5d mkiii body only. Comes with original box etc. Only done one shoot on my port and a handful if that of family/friends photos. Don't know the exact shutters but I think you'd be very pushed to find one with as few as this.

Camera is absolutely mint and kept in a bag since purchase from WEX Photographic. There is a tiny tiny superficial scratch/mark on the top view screen (right hand side top of camera shows iso and settings etc) This mark you will struggle to even find or see, it doesn't effect anything at all whatsoever and I think it was caused by something in the bag (end of usb wire or something) Rubbing on a long walk. It's of no significance whatsoever, however because I am a stickler for perfection I have purchased a new top screen which is ready to go on if you want to put it on, the old one just suckers off. Haven't done it yet as to be honest this mark is not even noticeable.

Camera Can be seen here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbL4HsSUiWw

Advertised elsewhere. Cash on collection from Blackpool or post for 9.99 £1600

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura Kaylie Lilly_69
ChrisD david1500 diller IronHouse James7799 Jan77 Ladiesman modelboutique PhilStorm photostevo psn robhillphoto stevegosh stevie_de