Reminder Secure

Advice please

Fotopete is off-line
01 July 2014 10:16
fotopete
Photographer

Essex

I would suggest getting some clear head shots, some in swimsuit and some nude.  I personally don't think they need to be super pics, but ones which show you clearly, so maybe as a minimum taken by a friend with a reasonable camera to start.  By all means follow up offers of tests shoots etc

I also suggest regular contact on the site in order to answer messages, and carry through any interest.

Jayjay is off-line
03 July 2014 12:14
Maypovey89
Model

Suffolk
Beck row

Thankyou for all advice, am definitely taking it all on board and I am slowly getting through messages

CGW is off-line
08 July 2014 13:55
cgwebster
Photographer
cgwebster
Hampshire
Basingstoke

Quote from Socialdisaster
Duck face only works for ducks. Don't do it.

Aww, I like that particular duck-face, one of the best I've seen for ages

JayJay, you need to take up one or two of the better offers folk have made.

09 July 2014 06:39
BaileyK
Model

Quote from profilepictures
^ reading is one thing, responding is another...

The poor lass is going to have loads of messages.

She is going to have to weed through the mountains of BaileyK is a naughty person e to get the few genuine ones.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
09 July 2014 07:59
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I just hope she simply looks at every profile rather than simply take credentials/claims by photographers into account. A picture being worth 1000 words etc. about the skill & intent of the photographer.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Imagefield is off-line
09 July 2014 13:14
Imagefield
Photographer
Imagefield
Greater Manchester
Manchester

Adding your hight would help too :-)

Profile Pictures is off-line
09 July 2014 21:08
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Quote from BaileyK
The poor lass is going to have loads of messages.

She is going to have to weed through the mountains of profilepictures is a naughty person e to get the few genuine ones.

You're probably right Bailey, I did eventually get a response but was asked how much we would charge to shoot the lady in question? Having explained it would be free, or TF, nothing since. I don't expect to see much development from this particular portfolio.

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
kacie Natalie120525 NikkiLouise93 Pebbles40 toxicinnocence xamberx
ad360photo bbphotos ChrisD crimsonphoto Davie46 flawless_photo Galaxypro john_at_tina_spice Kjoservices laconicphotography mike0048 moritz78 Philski Pjsphotos Platidonio pvfb RSB Rule_of_Thumb Sp_digital stevegosh steveh32
vanessajthompson