Filtering topic threads

Profile Pictures is off-line
18 June 2014 20:16
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Is it possible? I'd really like to be able to remove the 'games' thread from my feed. This evening there are 7 appearances of it and when I've ever looked at the most pernicious of these its like viewing a low security asylum day room.
Anyone know how to restrict their influence on what ought to be a photography related site?

Moderator Advisory
Your individual Feeds control  tool is the orange button at the foot of any page.

Purestorm.com RSS Feeds

Our RSS feeds allow you to get the latest forum posts and the latest members to join as soon as they happen without having to visit us.

Models

Add the latest models to your favourite RSS reader
Add to MSN Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! RSS feed to our latest models

Photographers

Add the latest photographers to your favourite RSS reader
Add to MSN Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! RSS feed to our latest models

How do I subscribe to forum posts?
Look at the bottom page of each forum thread page and you will see the RSS icon, click on it and add this page to you favourite RSS reader

Profile Pictures is off-line
19 June 2014 06:02
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Not easily then...
Might be an idea to build this into the site, like an internal unsubscribe button maybe?

Peter Roach is off-lineGold Member
19 June 2014 11:19
flashysnapper
Photographer
flashysnapper
Staffordshire
burton on trent

Go to manage profile scroll right down and click on home page settings there you'll option you want

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
BlueRaa77 OlgaCabaeva
Andy_B Blancho brendan clearimagephotography duncanjames freddie GGDP_Photography gkeesuk karlsheen mauricesimagery mg Mickeyj1805 nateDMP nemesis peacock RonA tsunamiphotography Yorkie77