Reminder Secure

Bowens Gemini 400/400 studio kit

Paul Gent is off-lineSilver Member
07 June 2014 14:41
United Kingdom

I'm having a massive clear out and I have lots of things to sell, Most of it will be going onto Ebay, but I thought I would post here first.

I have virtually unused Bowens Gemini 400/400 studio kit. I bought this 3 years ago and its been in storage since. Excellent condition. Reasonable offers please.

The blurb:

5 stop power range
Auto Power Dump
Proportional Modelling Lamp Control

The Gemini 400 two-head kit from Bowens is perfect for those interested in getting started in studio lighting and an ideal first step to a complete studio lighting system.

Not only is this versatile kit an ideal studio system, it is a perfect location kit too as being part of the 'Gemini' range it is compatible with the Bowens Travelpak portable battery system; allowing you to acheive great shots wherever you are.

For studio quality light shaping and control, the kit includes two Bowens 90cm Silver/White Umbrellas and two 120° Wide-Angle Umbrella reflectors. The kit is supported by two Bowens 'Handy Stand' Lighting support stands.

Like all Bowens products the Gemini range offers consistency, reliability and quality to ensure stunning results in any environment.  The Gemini 400/400 kit really is the ideal way to get started in studio photography.
2 of Gemini 400Ws.
2 of 90cm Silver/White Umbrella.
2 of 120° Wide-Angle Umbrella Reflector.
2 of Lighting Support Stand.
2 of Flash Tube
2 of 250W Modeling Lamp.
2 of Power Cord.
1 of Sync Lead.
1 of Canvas Carry Bag.
I just had my artistic license revoked.

Moorlane is off-line
08 June 2014 04:47

United Kingdom
Greater Manchester

I recently found my Bowens 500 and loaned it to a friend not knowing if it would actually work.I didn't need to worry it fired every time and she didn't miss a single shot!

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chantelle_la Charlotte90 CIEGE_CJ Frankirae Sammy_Louise Teela
Brownnwhite cwill86825 dorrian eosfan fannmore fredrixshoot JohnDentonPhoto johntisbury Kjoservices Pat9669A Penfoldpc redbaron Steveh32 vapourtrail