Patrik Ryan is off-line
03 June 2014 08:26
Patrik
Photographer
Patrik
Czech Republic
Brno

Hello,
My book keeper asked me invoices of my payments to Purestorm.
My first request was ignored, I tried again.
How can I contact the company managing this site ?
Thank you,
Patrik

Moderator Advisory
Patrik whenever members make an online transaction through WorldPay they should receive an email
through the address used for banking registration - check your Spam folder if its not in your Inbox.

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
03 June 2014 08:55
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

Cant you use a print out of your bank statements?

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
03 June 2014 09:12
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Aren't the emails sent from Worldpay suitable?
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Patrik Ryan is off-line
03 June 2014 09:29
Patrik
Photographer
Patrik
Czech Republic
Brno

Thx for answers,
The mails I received are not invoices, they cannot be held as a valid accounting document, specifically when they inclose a mention about tax: "This is not a tax receipt."
Most of the data from Purestorm Ltd are missing and specifically the VAT number.

Purestorm received payments from a company, they should deliver an invoice.
I understand it is a pain in the ass considering the amounts, but it is mandatory.

Patrik Ryan is off-line
03 June 2014 09:31
Patrik
Photographer
Patrik
Czech Republic
Brno

Quote from Patrik
Hello,
My book keeper asked me invoices of my payments to Purestorm.
My first request was ignored, I tried again.
How can I contact the company managing this site ?
Thank you,
Patrik

Moderator Advisory
Patrik whenever members make an online transaction through WorldPay they should receive an email
through the address used for banking registration - check your Spam folder if its not in your Inbox.

As I already explained, these mails are not invoices! and cannot be accepted as accounting ducuments.

marlham is off-line
03 June 2014 09:57
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from Patrik
Thx for answers, The mails I received are not invoices, they cannot be held as a valid accounting document, specifically when they inclose a mention about tax: "This is not a tax receipt." Most of the data from Purestorm Ltd are missing and specifically the VAT number. Purestorm received payments from a company, they should deliver an invoice. I understand it is a pain in the ass considering the amounts, but it is mandatory.

If this really is the advice you received from your bookkeeper then you should find one who knows what he/she is talking about.

In the UK there are exceptions regarding receipts for small items of expenditure.

Patrik Ryan is off-line
03 June 2014 14:38
Patrik
Photographer
Patrik
Czech Republic
Brno

Quote from marlhamphoto
If this really is the advice you received from your bookkeeper then you should find one who knows what he/she is talking about.

In the UK there are exceptions regarding receipts for small items of expenditure.

Thanks for your comment, but I am not based in the UK, and I need an invoice with VAT number for all expend I am doing via the company...

marlham is off-line
03 June 2014 15:00
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from Patrik
Thanks for your comment, but I am not based in the UK...

I know, your location is stated underneath your forum avatar

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
adreena_uk chosin Jessica_Knight scarlettfoxett
ad360photo antoinewynn bristoltalent clarmike davejarvis eosfan humphries JohnDentonPhoto Ladiesman markeos50d peteb Puremoods redbaron riddell Robinsky rod_m99 Rscott360 snapper47 Snooper911 Steveh32 Steveharratt TinDolls viewphotographic