j16studio
Studio
j16studio
Cheshire
Crewe

The first Icelight Workshops will be :

Saturday 14th June
9 am - 1 pm

J16 Studio (Just off J16 of the M6 Nr Crewe)

The Fee for the workshop is just £50* (a £25 deposit is required to secure your place).

Places are limited to just 8 Photographers and there are now just TWO places left ..... so hurry if you want to book this great workshop !!

* The benefit of this particular first workshop is that if you choose to buy an Icelight the workshop fee will be reimbursed !!

Not only will you get tuition and your chance to try the Icelight for yourselves but there will be a representative from Westcott available on the day for extra support who will also bringing along some exciting new accessories for this light system.

Even if you only want to try the Icelight with two great models you will leave with some amazing images for your own folio including; portraiture beauty, fashion and a wedding sets !!

Our Models for 14th June are Hazel Clarke & Peter O'Connell :

If you are not able to make this first Icelight Workshop at J16 Studio then there are two more planned through the Calumet Academy in London & Manchester:

These will a slightly different format to the the one at my studio and more details will follow on these, the model for both of these Academy Masterclasses will be Jess Wilcock a very experienced fashion and beauty model:

11th July - Manchester Seminar
18th July - London Seminar

For more information go to Calumet Academy Website

To book the first date please PM me on here.
Thanks
Marc;-)

Mark Houlton is off-linePlatinum Member
29 May 2014 16:01
MarkDHoulton
Photographer
MarkDHoulton
Lancashire
Wigan

This will be well worth a look. These Icelights are great in use, I've seen Marc produce some pretty cool looks with them already :>) I'm certainly looking forward to the workshop. Cheers Mark

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
mandymack Michelledefeo1 missloulou Welshrose2009
claypaws cliffc david1500 dirkus ElegantCaptures extra_mayo Gaudinio iestyn Jb3329 lfc9_uk MIB nemesis ohkan redbaron rod_m99 tim_oh842 Tonypage w4pictures