Reminder Secure

Effective Diets

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Gin Cundy is off-line
26 May 2014 05:34
Gin_Cundy
Model

Wiltshire

I am constantly watching my weight. I work out and eat well. I eat minimal crap, but I do indulge in the odd- and i mean very occasional- treat! But whatever I do, my weight doesn't really change. I was thinking about the Raspberry Ketones diet supplement, but when I read reviews they weren't that enthusiastic. I am fairly short so I have to be quite careful about my waistline. I was wandering what success you guys out there have had, and if you have any tips or recommendations for me?

26 May 2014 16:07
Jackass
Photographer

You're a petite size 8 with perfect curves in perfect places and a face to die for.
Eating a varied and balanced diet with regular exercise will do far more for you than supplements and fad dieting.
They don't come in better packags than you.
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it could be my ex wife.

Orkadia is off-line
30 May 2014 17:29
Orkadia
Photographer
Orkadia
Kent
Rochester

Jason Vale's Juicing program will keep you fit and lean...
With Kind Regards Orkadia

29 July 2014 13:50
Frea_Felidae
Model

you dont need to diet your stunning :') I lost 7 stone on weightwatchers but i was a size 24 and was really unhappy attached my before and after pics
Alt Nottinghamshire based amateur model, Interested in gaining experience in the modelling industry. Full of creativity. REMOVED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF USE

25 August 2014 08:32
NiaomiMaiden
Model

Jason Vales Juice Cleanses or im currently following Ellie Gonsalves Clean eating plan (available on her blog).

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin fashion29 Natpenelope Winterlilly
Add_barkaway claypaws Daddylonglense david1500 Don_Dark donaldmac duncanjames Essexjohn geoffmarchant iestyn JPV karlsheen markwalden mghphoto MIB philippahh simpleharmonicmotion Smooth_image star_shots Thunder_Photos westend_portfolios