This thread is currently locked
Kevin Wilson is off-lineSilver Member
24 May 2014 07:30
kerandastudio2
Studio
kerandastudio2
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

I have several saved searches, however when I use these I often notice members that have not logged in for indeed several years.
I guess would be a mamoth task to manually check on members log in frequency, but ask if there might be some way that at least free membership expires after a cetain period I swould suggest 24 months.

Warm regards,

Kevin  kerandastudio2

Neil Anderson is off-line
24 May 2014 07:39
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Why? It's not difficult to choose 'last logged in' as the sort order and you can judge at what point you stop looking.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Kevin Wilson is off-lineSilver Member
24 May 2014 08:07
kerandastudio2
Studio
kerandastudio2
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

Yes thanks appreciate that, it is pretty much what I already do. Not being particularly IT literate I wondered if all the outdated content as it were clogs the site and slows it down as has been know to happen at times..

ForumModerator is a moderatorPlatinum Member
24 May 2014 08:24
ForumModerator

West Sussex

Quote from kerandastudio2
I wondered if all the outdated content as it were clogs the site and slows it down as has been know to happen at times..

Static profiles do not slow the site down and the amount of server space they use is not vast.
Our webmaster, Matt, has stated many times that he sees no reason to purge these profiles
and as it is Matt who has to ensure Purestorm's smooth running we assume he knows best.

~~~~~~~~

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AnnThompson Missminiskirt Pinklilly PrettyDiamond toxicinnocence
2webmedia alanbassettphotography Cliff DAVEYC Dolayley Don_Dark GlasgowPhotographer guitarman imageatthemill James7799 jccj1 JohnDentonPhoto keltica Ladiesman mg mike0048 Philski photostevo RealityImaging ricciarelli skinz steveh32 Steveharratt swalsh58