Reminder Secure

age and beauty

Mantisphoto is off-lineSilver Member
25 May 2014 04:18
mantisphoto
Photographer
mantisphoto
Birmingham

I am heavily involved in the british pageant industry and if it was miss england, they have strict criteria, but even if they had allowed you based on age, a lot of pageants don't allow anyone who has done topless modelling.  

There are many systems that allow any age, size, marital status etc, and as mentioned there are some specific ones that cater for married or ladies over 30... even Galaxy, one of the better ones, has a mrs division. 

Dont be disheartened... its life... and think.. soon you can have a saga holiday. :-)

Emma C is off-line
25 May 2014 06:56
Emma_Collins
Model
Emma_Collins
West Yorkshire
Cleckheaton

Quote from mantisphoto
I am heavily involved in the british pageant industry and if it was miss england, they have strict criteria, but even if they had allowed you based on age, a lot of pageants don't allow anyone who has done topless modelling.  

There are many systems that allow any age, size, marital status etc, and as mentioned there are some specific ones that cater for married or ladies over 30... even Galaxy, one of the better ones, has a mrs division. 

Dont be disheartened... its life... and think.. soon you can have a saga holiday. :-)

It was miss british empire, the thought of the pageants scares me so daunting but i thought just do it Emma. hahaha to saga hols Good to know though would be nice to do something different x
Hope to work with you soon, Emma Collins

Elaine  is off-lineSilver Member
25 May 2014 10:28
seeryder
Model
seeryder
West Yorkshire
Wakefield

I wouldn't worry too much about the age thing just yet,wait until you are knocking on like me & Suzy. You must have seen Miss Congeniality, which kind of shows the problems the "wrong" kind of contestant can cause.These events always play safe.

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ashley_19 Bkuzak77 ElleLaura mandymack toxicinnocence
coolcamel david1500 dazglam DJ200 eosfan geoffmarchant Kjoservices lotto5739 modelboutique myphotography ohkan orca_photography Photojames43 Pjsphotos rcbb scottmcccxiv steveh32