"Marie Celeste" heading.

Rupert Rudd is off-line
20 May 2014 04:39
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
East Yorkshire
Hull

Always been disappointed that I have never seen the Marie Celeste thread and Iv'e been a member for almost 8 years.
A little help is worth a lot of sympathy.

OldMaster is off-line
20 May 2014 05:09
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

Not even sure why I looked..curiosity I guess, so "got me there" but really, is everyone really this bored!!

marlham is off-line
20 May 2014 05:52
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from RupertRudd
Always been disappointed that I have never seen the Marie Celeste thread and Iv'e been a member for almost 8 years.

Even if you see it the chances are you won't be quick enough to jump on board. Leading to even more disappointment...

20 May 2014 06:59
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from profilepictures

Yes, it's actually a real ship, and haunted too, you're obviously very special and have been chosen by the gods of the Internet. All hail you.

PS- what Bob said is true here. I realise you're happier having a row though, so fill your boots.

It's already been established that what Bob said was true, so the point of your post - apart from you being the Richard Cranium you usually are - is?

marlham is off-line
20 May 2014 07:19
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from PaulManuell
It's already been established that what Bob said was true, so the point of your post - apart from you being the Richard Cranium you usually are - is?

He was being prophetic, obviously!
But I can't believe you called him a dick-head - a bit unnecessary don't you think?

20 May 2014 07:56
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from marlhamphoto
He was being prophetic, obviously!

But I can't believe you called him a dick-head - a bit unnecessary don't you think?

Well no, obviously I didn't think it unnecessary, otherwise I wouldn't have said it. My opinion's not just based on his post in this thread but the fact he always has to have a dig at someone in other threads, bravely stirring the sh1t from behind his keyboard. But anyway, wtf can't a thread ever seem to be started on here, one that's written with a sincere and genuine wish for a sensible answer, without having to put up with the usual smarmy, sarcastic or having a dig for the sake of stirring it crap that always seems to ensue?

marlham is off-line
20 May 2014 08:48
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from PaulManuell
Well no, obviously I didn't think it unnecessary, otherwise I wouldn't have said it. My opinion's not just based on his post in this thread but the fact he always has to have a dig at someone in other threads, bravely stirring the sh1t from behind his keyboard. But anyway, wtf can't a thread ever seem to be started on here, one that's written with a sincere and genuine wish for a sensible answer, without having to put up with the usual smarmy, sarcastic or having a dig for the sake of stirring it crap that always seems to ensue?

You know sometimes you just have to lighten up in order to get on with people. Whilst I'm sure Bob won't lose any sleep over it you could have just apologised to him for misinterpreting what he said in his initial response to you. Other people saw it and were kind enough to try and make you aware of it in what they posted. I suspect if you had just apologised to Bob, or even just let it go, then others would not have felt the need to point out your sometimes irksome nature in the forums. As I said, just lighten up. People aren't as malicious as you accuse them of being.

20 May 2014 09:42
PaulManuell
Photographer

I have nothing to apologise for, Bob's first post was totally unhelpful and written with the smugness of being 'in the know' of what the Marie Celeste thing is all about. And if I irk you, don't read me. My name is there with my avatar, so any time you see it just don't read what I've written. Not difficult, is it?

marlham is off-line
20 May 2014 10:18
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from PaulManuell
I have nothing to apologise for, Bob's first post was totally unhelpful and written with the smugness of being 'in the know' of what the Marie Celeste thing is all about.

Perhaps you should read it again, with an open mind, and reconsider your stance.

Quote from PaulManuell
And if I irk you, don't read me. My name is there with my avatar, so any time you see it just don't read what I've written. Not difficult, is it?

For future reference there's an 'Ignore Member' link alongside your forum avatar - as there is for everyone else. It's much easier to just click on the link than to try to ignore posts by certain individuals. Next time you want to encourage people to ignore you just point them to the link instead.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
20 May 2014 10:41
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from PaulManuell
I have nothing to apologise for, Bob's first post was totally unhelpful and written with the smugness of being 'in the know' of what the Marie Celeste thing is all about.

Perhaps you aught to post a new thread asking what the Sea of Tranquility is now cheeky
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Asian_amy_Latina Cherylsamuel mandymack Teela
apollo99 duncanjames fannmore glamshots Happysnappyj James7799 M4150S mike0048 photomart rscott360 thelook