Reminder Secure

Things to like about Pure Storm

raw and the cooked is off-line
10 June 2014 05:07
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Hah, MPH, and I would join him! Sadly, it's a whoever, not a whatever!
!

marlham is off-line
10 June 2014 07:13
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from Rawandthecooked
Hah, MPH, and I would join him! Sadly, it's a whoever, not a whatever! !

Ah well obviously I'm out of the loop and hence none the wiser. But if there's a punch-up brewing (as it sounds there might be) don't let me miss all the fun

marlham is off-line
12 June 2014 03:15
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

I hear on the grapevine that the Chicken Trusser is attempting to get someone he whimsically banned from PP banned from a competing site for melodramatic reasons. I doubt he'll get very far with that - but heck does that sound like a vendetta or what?

Another thing to like about PS - there aren't any 'portfolios' containing literally thousands of images!

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
27 July 2014 07:08
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from marlhamphoto
I hear on the grapevine that the Chicken Trusser is attempting to get someone he whimsically banned from PP banned from a competing site for melodramatic reasons. I doubt he'll get very far with that - but heck does that sound like a vendetta or what?

Another thing to like about Pure Storm is that we don't have any of that funny business going on here!

I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

raw and the cooked is off-line
27 July 2014 07:33
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Quote from marlhamphoto

Another thing to like about PS - there aren't any 'portfolios' containing literally thousands of images!

I have also heard that rumour, but his influence does not actually extend as far as his ego!

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
27 July 2014 13:42
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from marlhamphoto

Amen to that!!!!

And there's no pictures of cats, dogs, birds, trains, boats, cars, flowers & eggcups
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

EdT is off-line
27 July 2014 14:48
EdT
Photographer
EdT
Cambridgeshire

What I love about Purestorm is that the only threads that generate any response are those where Statler and Waldorf slag off Purpleport.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
27 July 2014 14:57
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

So who's who then?

When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

phlip  (as in, flip) is off-lineGold Member
29 July 2014 05:37
phlip
Photographer

Worcestershire
Nr. Kidderminster

Have to confess that i actually like both this site and another i shall not name - they both do what i need although working slightly differently.

I have been reprimanded by Matt & co a couple of times for incorrect castings (ie club shoots in personal profile and promotional work being advertised) and could not always understand the logic behind the problem but overall a smooth site.

Other sites however (not mentioned above as far as i can see) do not appear to compete on any level, so if PS is in the top two (in whatever order or even joint top) then does it matter.

Perhaps i have missed the politics somehow.

G Jack B is off-line
29 July 2014 10:12
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

Quote from RedChecker
Amen to that!!!!

And there's no pictures of cats, dogs, birds, trains, boats, cars, flowers & eggcups

+1 to that
Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Angeleyes777 danixhale fashion29 Krystald pinklilly Shannone toniallcorn Zadi
63jian android_man bradder carpe_diem Dandelion djb1 donaldmac doughnut dwhphotography keltica Kjoservices Lumen MIB mikebee mrdl nemesis Puremoods Rhadamanthus ronniefesta thelook Thunder_Photos