Things to like about Pure Storm

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
22 May 2014 17:00
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Oh, and another thing I like is that it helps me find precisely the right model for a shoot inside a few hours.

Model: xxmrmthxx

I sourced Melissa through Purestorm just ten days ago to allow me to take this shot today.

Bobcheeky

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
25 May 2014 12:48
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Great image Bob.

Another big plus for Pure Storm is that you can block people who irritate you on the forum.
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

Oliver Cook is off-line
25 May 2014 14:05
artistoli
Photographer
artistoli
Malta

Has anyone mentioned that the site functions better than the competition. I mean like literally, I often find that certain other bigger sites get very slow at times. PS seems to always be pretty fast, even when the apologise for it being slow.

RKD Photographic is off-line
31 May 2014 09:40
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
Germany
Iserlohn

Quote from Socialdisaster
Absolutely. No offence to anyone but if one more fat / ugly / hideous / talentless model / photographer starts a thread begging people to validate them, I'll implode. Oh wait, I won't, I'm banned for being honest and not having a brown nose.

I don't believe that for a moment...
You? Honest?
Oh you mean 'The Other Place'?
...yeah, well, there is that...

"When I hold a camera, I know no fear..." - Alfred Eisenstadt

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
08 June 2014 13:35
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from artistoli
Has anyone mentioned that the site functions better than the competition. I mean like literally, I often find that certain other bigger sites get very slow at times. PS seems to always be pretty fast, even when the apologise for it being slow.

I think the smooth running of Pure Storm is taken for granted.

I particularly like the way they try to keep any needed maintenance to very late at night, which means disruption is kept to a minimum.
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

09 June 2014 12:56
Socialdisaster
Photographer

One of the main reasons for liking PS is that certain back stabbing members who spend ages cultivating relationships with a group of people and then drop them like ebola victims can't change their usernames here and so remain hated by most - never again will I trust anyone so petty, needy and given to gossip.
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

09 June 2014 12:58
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Or to put it another way, one of the best things about PS is that it's always been quite black and white and honest in that regard.
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

marlham is off-line
09 June 2014 16:29
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from Socialdisaster
One of the main reasons for liking PS is that certain back stabbing members who spend ages cultivating relationships with a group of people and then drop them like ebola victims can't change their usernames here and so remain hated by most - never again will I trust anyone so petty, needy and given to gossip.

Jeez it sounds like you need a healthy dose of therapy - I hope you come to terms with whatever is responsible for so much angst.

raw and the cooked is off-line
10 June 2014 04:56
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Quote from artistoli

I concur with the above observations!

Paul Hodson is off-line
10 June 2014 04:59
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from marlhamphoto
Jeez it sounds like you need a healthy dose of therapy - I hope you come to terms with whatever is responsible for so much angst.

I think he would rather come face to face! 
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Lushlolly pinklilly RedXXX rob452 tanyacox Winterlilly
android_man antoinewynn cjg cygnet dannyrich digitizer djb1 eosfan frankpht GH46 ianscales mlknetwork philippahh pixelworx redbaron shadowtime74 Skystudio soulc steveh32 stuartnoo