Things to like about Pure Storm

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
17 May 2014 14:02
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

It’s extremely easy to navigate and is a very attractive looking website. It’s extremely easy to block members you do not get along with and wish to receive mail from.

It has an excellent feedback system which is superior to any other in the image hosting website world. Not only can you leave positive feedback, but also negative feedback. Not all image hosting websites allow you to leave negative feedback.

On the whole I think Pure Storm is run in a very fair way. Both sides of arguments are taken into consideration as the moderators do their investigations. Unfortunately other image hosting websites do not believe in fairness. They put their opinions and that of senior members before the truth and honesty of members, some of which are paying members, or were.

It allows criticism. Not many image hosting websites allow you to basically criticise the way its run even if that criticism is not warranted.

All in all I do not believe that Pure Storm gets praise it deserves.
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
17 May 2014 14:44
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Ladiesman
It allows criticism. .

A  VERY big +1 as some sites (& site owners) are so far up their own RedChecker is a naughty person s as to actually make it one of the T&Cs not to talk negatively about the site.

There are also no obvious cliques on here like other sites have always had (and I don't really ever recall there being on here).

Most of the irritating pricks who frequent these sites have buggered off elsewhere.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Liteangle is off-lineSilver Member
17 May 2014 15:04
Liteangle
Photographer
Liteangle
Berkshire
Wokingham

The mail system shows whether and when a message I sent has been read. I find this very useful because I can tell, for instance, if a member has logged in but not read my messages which in turn indicates whether they are serious.

OldMaster is off-line
17 May 2014 15:07
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

It fulfils it's basic function well and networks models and photographers. Image resolution and quality is good for a website and the image manager system is effective. I have had good success with the casting call system as well.

And I agree with all the above..and even the knock about forums have their place..so, yes +1

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
17 May 2014 18:04
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

As well as all the previous comments, I like the absence of hysterical awesomeness .

marlham is off-line
18 May 2014 02:31
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Purestorm's owners don't embroil the management of competing sites in resolving their personal disputes LOL.

Paul Venn is off-lineSilver Member
18 May 2014 02:46
jpv
Photographer
jpv
Norfolk
Norwich

Quote from Ladiesman

It’s extremely easy to navigate and is a very attractive looking website.

All in all I do not believe that Pure Storm gets praise it deserves.

+ LOTS

Oliver Cook is off-line
18 May 2014 05:04
artistoli
Photographer
artistoli
Malta

Quote from RedChecker
A  VERY big +1 as some sites (& site owners) are so far up their own artistoli is a naughty person s as to actually make it one of the T&Cs not to talk negatively about the site.

There are also no obvious cliques on here like other sites have always had (and I don't really ever recall there being on here).

Most of the irritating pricks who frequent these sites have buggered off elsewhere.

My thoughts exactly.

Pentti Pohjonen is off-lineSilver Member
18 May 2014 11:29
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
Finland
VAASA

Quote from magpie1
As well as all the previous comments, I like the absence of hysterical awesomeness .

+1

18 May 2014 13:47
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Quote from PHP_Photography
+1

Absolutely. No offence to anyone but if one more fat / ugly / hideous / talentless model / photographer starts a thread begging people to validate them, I'll implode. Oh wait, I won't, I'm banned for being honest and not having a brown nose.
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

9 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
aprilscherz3 azurphotos casell Cliff Dphphotography FirstLifePhotography FlashHarold redbaron redtail