chrismid
Photographer
chrismid
Essex
Chelmsford

I have a very good condition Fuji S5 Pro with

2 x Fuji genuine batts.
3 x 16GB compact flash cards.

Box & instructions, charger, strap & genuine body cap - shutter count is 23,900 approx..

£250 or offers.

Chris.

OldMaster is off-line
17 May 2014 16:19
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

No takers? Concerned about the resolution? I would put in an offer but I already have one but for those that don't know it, it resolves the equivalent of 8/9mp cameras and is fully capable of excellent A3+ prints. The colours are superb and the dynamic range unrivalled at 13+ f stops. Likes good glass and RAW processing in its own Hyper Utility brings out detail not available in other processors....

I shot weddings, schools and graduations on it successfully for years. It fetches higher prices than the Nikon D200 (which I still also have) because of its unique DR and colour vibrancy and is basically indistinguishable from this camera in fine detail resolution...

Don't be put of by the pixel count..superb skin tones and brilliant for portraiture, particularly if you are going to skin enhance/smooth anyway!!

18 May 2014 12:06
paule
Photographer

I have an S5 Pro too and still one of my fave cameras.. excellent for people photos..

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
a24udi Adrian bobmac ChrisD funky Gdpics Hioctane ian201050 Ladiesman lensworksphotography mikeabbott mlp modelboutique scott24 sniffer soulc vipimages