Eurovision 2014

Phil Moto is off-lineSilver Member
11 May 2014 09:03
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Without getting too politically incorrect...i think its shocking that the amount of polish workers in this country that ship there wages home rather than spend in our country and then fail to give "us"-molly any points in the eurovision contest and then finish higher than us purely cause they show girls with deep cleavages being sexually provocative.....or am i mis reading the whole euro vision experience....

Profile Pictures is off-line
11 May 2014 09:15
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Or option 3, you're not all that bright really?

Neil Anderson is off-line
11 May 2014 09:20
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from xtiggerx
Without getting too politically incorrect...i think its shocking that the amount of polish workers in this country that ship there wages home rather than spend in our country and then fail to give "us"-molly any points in the eurovision contest and then finish higher than us purely cause they show girls with deep cleavages being sexually provocative.....or am i mis reading the whole euro vision experience....

As the workers from other EU countries are in this country they can't vote for the UK song anymore that UK citizens in this country can. You should probably direct your point to the large numbers of Britons resident in France and Spain (for example) for their lack of patriotic voting.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
11 May 2014 09:20
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from profilepictures
 you're not all that bright really?

?

Profile Pictures is off-line
11 May 2014 09:26
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Ah Bob, you card. Aren't you busy making pictures of cheeky girls promoting sniper rifles? Headshots r us?

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
11 May 2014 09:42
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from profilepictures
Aren't you busy making pictures of cheeky girls promoting sniper rifles?

Nope! I'm taking a few minutes break from sorting 5,000 plus images of Special Forces snipers and troopers which I captured last week in the Middle East. However once that job is over I need to work on shots of a rather pretty young lady I photographed sporting a Beretta ARX 160 assault rifle with the new GLX 160 underslung grenade launcher.
Bob

Amy Rose is off-lineSilver Member
11 May 2014 09:44
AmyC_01
Model
AmyC_01
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Our song didn't deserve 16th place (top 10 for sure) but there was better songs...Our country doesn't want us to win.

People across the globe love British music, we do it best and yet we churn out 'OK to rubbish' songs come Eurovision...even Adele has offered to do it 2 years now...

Problem is no-one likes the UK so we need a 'out of this world song' to win...it can be done. Andrew Lloyd-Webber got us to 5th place and the boys from Blue got us to 11th place (we was in the top 5 for ages throughout the voting)

Whether we win or not its a bit of fun seeing all the nutty acts win, can't wait for next year!

Neil Anderson is off-line
11 May 2014 10:33
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from AmyC_01
Our song didn't deserve 16th place (top 10 for sure) but there was better songs...Our country doesn't want us to win.

People across the globe love British music, we do it best and yet we churn out 'OK to rubbish' songs come Eurovision...even Adele has offered to do it 2 years now...

Problem is no-one likes the UK so we need a 'out of this world song' to win...it can be done. Andrew Lloyd-Webber got us to 5th place and the boys from Blue got us to 11th place (we was in the top 5 for ages throughout the voting)

Whether we win or not its a bit of fun seeing all the nutty acts win, can't wait for next year!

I think it spoils the fun of watching the voting if you have actually seen the songs.
If it was a serious 'song' contest they would either all be sung by the same person or the performers drawn out of a hat.
Having said that I didn't see last night...
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

w4pictures is off-line
11 May 2014 10:34
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

I was wondering who actually votes. Did anyone here vote?

Simon Chan is off-line
11 May 2014 11:01
Chandos
Photographer

Merseyside
Liverpool

Quote from stolenfaces
if you have actually seen the songs.

I only ever heard songs not seen it

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Baileysandcream chloejade25
antoinewynn Cheshunt83 cliffc dby47 DJ200 Edenbailey ElegantCaptures gerry99111 Ianmcculloch iestyn JohnDentonPhoto lfc9_uk mantisphoto Mark_Anthony Paul_Jones photostevo redbaron rod_m99 severndigital stevegosh Steveh32 Stewart1988 Willjamieson