Reminder Secure

Pentacon Six repairs / service

Anthonygh is off-line
10 May 2014 11:38
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

Does anyone here know a suitable place to repair / service the above camera? I have the very common problem of the curtain not shutting at 1/125s.

A Tom Page of Wickford cameras in Kent has been flagged up on various sites as an expert on this camera but I can't find any contact information for him or the company. There are some DIY solutions on the web but don't want to go down that route just yet.....

Dave Beasley is online
10 May 2014 12:16
eosfan
Photographer
eosfan
Surrey
Guildford

Drop an email to these people, they should be able to tell you

[ removed - email addresses should not be posted in forums - please use the PM facility ]

Dave

11 May 2014 10:42
ATVLONDON
Photographer

There's a guy in Billericay by the name of Ilesley Photographic. Telephone [removed - phone numbers must not be posted in forums] He fixed all the faults I had on a Hasselblad. I noticed you are in Essex like me so hopefully you are near to him.
My doctor told me I've only got 6 months to live. Then I told him I couldn't pay him... so he gave me another 6 months.

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
emmac89 kategrimsby RoxyMendez Sammy_Louise Sarahjaynex viktoria_darling
Curve daseinphoto dorrian eosfan Hazy imageatthemill mg panda49 Peter_d_photography plld psn Studio1 swalsh58 Yorkie77
Discretion harbourstudio