13 May 2014 09:03
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from Bob
After a decade of being on sites like this and communicating with models, all that really concerns me these days is whether or not the model replies promptly and succinctly to MY mail messages and I don't bother too much about whether she replies to other members or not. If she doesn't reply to me / takes her time replying / strings out what should be a short conversation / doesn't answer questions or read them properly etc. I just shunt her to the back of the queue.

If a model has a decent portfolio and plenty of positive feedback yet a poor reply rate I presume the problem possibly lies with some of those who are messaging her, but if she has a poor portfolio and no decent feedback and also has a poor response rate I don't even bother contacting her.
Seemples!

I'm only surprised that it took you a decade to arrive at that conclusion! Some of us manage to figure it out much sooner.
LOL

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
13 May 2014 09:54
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from marlhamphoto
I'm only surprised that it took you a decade to arrive at that conclusion! Some of us manage to figure it out much sooner.

I've always been a slow learner ..... but I usually get there in the end.
Bob cheeky

Suzy Monty is onlineSilver Member
13 May 2014 11:14
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Sometimes though, us models get nincompoop, salacious rubbish messaged to us...I wonder how many models report this?

I had ' Have just w**ked off over your nude pictures - can you send me some more'

BLOCKED immediately.

One never knows whether to laugh or cry
I'm happy to work with amateur or professional photographers...but there are standards to be kept...
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

marlham is off-line
13 May 2014 11:27
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from SuzyMonty
Sometimes though, us models get nincompoop, salacious rubbish messaged to us...I wonder how many models report this?

I had ' Have just w**ked off over your nude pictures - can you send me some more'

BLOCKED immediately.

One never knows whether to laugh or cry

You'd think people would have more respect wouldn't you?

For me it would be both - laugh AND cry.

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray caramacman ellefyre Krystald Lottie21 missminiskirt Natpenelope SuzyMonty wakeywakey Winterlilly
Add_barkaway android_man bernadinism clarmike copperbronze Dannsmithpictures01 david1500 duncanjames eosfan iestyn johnmphoto laurenwebler15 MauricesImagery MIB Philski plld Richard99 sammylhel shadowtime74 smooth_image Steveh32 Stoker zzdigital