08 May 2014 04:45
jessicard
Model
This member has been reset to pending
jessicard
Vale of Glamorgan
Cardiff

Hi all -

Know it's been asked before but on my phone and it's too fiddly to search (!) but how do I go about downgrading my account and cancelling the monthly payments?

This site isn't what it use to be, even the forums are boring now! No new topics or anything coming up at all, the same threads on the homepage for months!

Thanks

Jaye
http://jayerose.tumblr.com/

Gerry is off-line
08 May 2014 05:12
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

How do I cancel my upgrade?

When you originally upgraded you will have been given a username and password to use with the Worldpay.com site, this is the company that handle our online payments. Go to their website(https://futurepay.wp3.rbsworldpay.com/fp/jsp/common/login_shopper.jsp) and login. From there you will find the option to cancel your subscription.

If you need help please contact the moderation team using this link: -
http://www.purestorm.com/contact.aspx

From the expanded FAQ's

Link added by Moderator
http://www.purestorm.com/faqs.aspx

If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

theperfectgentleman is off-line
08 May 2014 05:37
theperfectgentleman
Photographer
theperfectgentleman
Essex
Chelmsford

Quote from jessicard
Hi all - Know it's been asked before but on my phone and it's too fiddly to search (!) but how do I go about downgrading my account and cancelling the monthly payments? This site isn't what it use to be, even the forums are boring now! No new topics or anything coming up at all, the same threads on the homepage for months! Thanks Jaye

I aggree I used to log on every day, now If I log on once a week I can keep up with the posts.
And they dont make it easy to downgrade your account.

08 May 2014 06:40
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Maybe it'll liven up a bit now the other site is handing out permanent forum bans
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
08 May 2014 07:01
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Socialdisaster
Maybe it'll liven up a bit now the other site is handing out permanent forum bans

So they've had another purge of people who they hold a personal grudge against?
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
08 May 2014 07:20
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

The forums might not be lively, but this is still the best "working" site for me.

If this site doesn't work for people in terms of getting bookings I can understand not paying, but I hope people don't stop paying on the basis of forum activity.

One thing is for sure the site won't survive without paying members so I think anyone who secures paid work from this site should pay their subs.

BTW, this is a general statement and was absolutely not directed at the OP in particular.
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

08 May 2014 07:20
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from jessicard
This site isn't what it use to be, even the forums are boring now! No new topics or anything coming up at all, the same threads on the homepage for months!

I couldn't agree more. I'm not a member on Purpleport (yet) but read the forum daily. The topics are much more varied and interesting, and unless you read it daily it's easy to get behind and have to read loads of pages to catch up with posts. On here, though, you can go to the forum, having not read it for a week or more, and the same topics are still at the top and no new posts have been added to them.

marlham is off-line
08 May 2014 07:49
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from PaulManuell
I'm not a member on Purpleport (yet)

You might want to hurry up and join - I keep hearing they've raised the required standard for new members. Lest they raise the bar too high and you miss the opportunity to share your entertaining forum banter with a wider audience.

Anthonygh is off-line
08 May 2014 08:10
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

My credit card expired and Worldpay or whoever they are have emailed me to update my payment method...but I have decided to let it lapse. Unfortunately, this site seems to be going the same way Net-Model went.....although that site is dire.

Hopefully it will pick up on here but as things stand I can see why people are migrating to PP.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
08 May 2014 08:28
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from marlhamphoto
You might want to hurry up and join - I keep hearing they've raised the required standard for new members.

Ha ha!  What's that entail then?

When I was there they couldn't seem to do enough to welcome GWCs and all manner of unsavoury folk.  As long as you didn't RedChecker is a naughty person the inner circle off you were fine.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

11 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Just_Janine Krystald michelledefeo1
AhmedAshour Auctioneer BOBREEVES darimages dave@studio99 Lssm2 peterh rscott360