07 May 2014 07:56
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from Socialdisaster
Not solely, it isn't. You need modelling skills and ability and the right look, as well, none of which is down to the photographer. You can't, as they say, polish a turd*. Saying it's a product of the photographers is akin to saying "you don't have to do anything except turn up". * not aimed at the OP.

Trolling will get you nowhere with me I'm afraid. Have fun

07 May 2014 08:22
Socialdisaster
Photographer

I'm not trolling you at all. I'm simply saying that you cannot put the entire content of a model's output down to the photographers they work with.

Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

charn is off-line
07 May 2014 10:30
charn1
Model

South Yorkshire

Hi I'm back on here again after having a years break from modelling I have modelled for 7 years previous and I have worked with some of the best to the newest photographers but when it comes to your port you need a the wow images that sell you as you are the producer so to speak that photographers muas and designers will be using.
My advice is to find a good Mua and a professional photographer to get you set up well to get you the work and noticed.
Your port is varied which is good you don't want to be a one trick pony it's just making sure the outcome of the shoot is for your best interest.

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 Jenny_P_Model lindacanovamodel NikkiLouise93
ad360photo bbphotos Cheshunt83 clarmike copperbronze darkdemon29 duncanjames edb grisey KrissB Ladiesman MIB nemesis oro southernsnapper Spiritofwales TinDolls vincentm1980