Reminder Secure

Pre-shoot excited nervous feeling - tips for staying confident and calm.

Rosa Brighid is off-line
05 May 2014 14:27
BRose
Model

Devon
Plymouth

Now I know a little nerves can be a good thing. It makes you feel pumped up for a shoot. I always get the excited/nervous feeling which is all part of the buzz and enjoyment for me. Share your tips here as I think this would be a great thread for new models,

I always feel that drinking water through a shoot helps ALOT. It keeps you hydrated, which helps you feel relaxed and cool.

All the best
B x

Gerry is online
05 May 2014 14:53
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Knowing a little more what you are likely to be shooting via a mood board or getting to see images of where you will be shooting or if going to a location, doing some research on the web so you understand a little more about what you can expect to see hopefully removes some uncertainty and will make you more confident?
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

raw and the cooked is off-line
07 May 2014 14:58
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

comment removed by Moderator

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Ashleighmckenzie katielouxox miles
ad360photo Arterotica bbphotos bristoltalent chriscooze donaldmac ellessephotography frankpht Funder005 gerry99111 James7799 jonnywoo Kimily Ladiesman Modelphotoireland nemesis peterh photostevo rod_m99 rscott360 streetmodel tigerman tms two_stops woody