Reminder Secure

I've just joined...greetings wonderful, creative people :)

Rosa Brighid is off-line
02 May 2014 14:20
BRose
Model

Devon
Plymouth

Hello! I am new, so I may as well ask for a portfolio review. I am really getting into modelling at the moment, with lots of upcoming shoots, but my summer calender is no where near full just yet, so I am taking bookings,

Please take a look at my work and let me know your thoughts. I am keen to connect with the world of Purestorm, and check our your work as well,

B x

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
02 May 2014 14:36
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

Hope you enjoy Purestorm, really like your images.

Gunner is off-line
02 May 2014 14:44
Baldrick
Photographer
Baldrick
County Durham
Darlington

Hello
Welcome,you are a beautiful young lady,love your main image
Hope you do well I'm sure you will.
Regards
Kevin.

LowSociety is off-line
02 May 2014 14:52
LowSociety
Photographer
LowSociety
East Yorkshire
Hull

Welcome to Purestorm! Hope you have a successful and happy modelling career. Very impressive images for someone new to the site. If this is a sign of things to come, it looks like you'll be very popular. Good luck!

marlham is off-line
02 May 2014 15:42
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Welcome

w4pictures is off-line
02 May 2014 16:43
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

You have some lovely images. Welcome.

Profile Pictures is off-line
03 May 2014 03:22
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Hello B, and welcome.

Your port's a bit little right now I assume you've not been modelling for too long, so it's not easy to make a real conclusion about your style or ability just yet. There is enough for some pretty educated guesses though I think, and mine would be that you could easily be the subject of some superb pictures, no doubt at all. Often a great shoot involves the personality and skill of the model influencing or determining the pictures outcome - you'll see the truth in this by checking out some of the most popular models portfolio's, their brand shows through and that can be highly successful. It's also possible for a model to do well through having a more chameleon like work style, and being especially adaptable to the photographer or stylists influence. Right now it'd be hard to guess where your portfolio will head in this respect.

However, even now, if given a shoot opportunity with you, I'd take it and pretty confident of achieving something potentially excellent - that's really really not possible with every model presented here. So, welcome to very positive minority group, hope your modelling brings you good things.

Rosa Brighid is off-line
03 May 2014 07:39
BRose
Model

Devon
Plymouth

thank you everyone! so nice! I've added a few more images up... more on the way though

04 May 2014 08:14
Blacklion
Photographer

Hello and great start. All I can see is a great deal of potential. I'm sure you will have a very bright future!

raw and the cooked is off-line
04 May 2014 13:16
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Wow! A very good start! You can work with me anytime!

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
tanyacooney1234
casell photofrank Steveh32