Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Quote from BaileyK
God if you want a boobjob get one...

Amen.  Should have that as a forum 'sticky'.   cheeky

www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

Malc is off-lineSilver Member
21 May 2014 19:12
cziiki
Photographer
cziiki
London
London

Hey! The solution is to get one breast done, and if you like it get the other one done.

shadowlight is off-line
22 May 2014 05:28
teejaybee
Photographer
teejaybee
Shropshire
Telford

stay as you are -you are absolutely stunning XX

Meg is off-line
22 May 2014 10:26
Sirensong
Model
Sirensong
South Glamorgan
Cardiff

If you want a boob job, have thought about it for a long time and know its right for you, then get one.
If you feel you have to ask others to be sure..I would advise not..
Take into account that even after you get your new boobs they may not be perfect, they may still not be what you expected, you could have problems, depending on the shape of them they can turn(I know about this first hand, and having to go for a revision isnt much fun) they can 'pucker' under the skin and'ripple'  they can bottom out etc etc etc, there are many things that can bugger up basically.

You will have scars and they will usually feel colder than the rest of you, they dont feel the same as real boobs, but often its not AS much as people assume.
Once done, youll have to have it done again further down the line, its not a one off thing..

Find a good reputable surgeon to do the job and make sure that you are happy with the size beforehand, many lasses go, get it done, think "wow, these are amazing" then are dissapointed once healing and settling is past that they are perhaps not as big as they wanted.

Lastly, the choice is totally up to you, there are a lot of pros and cons to having them done, but, if you are truly unhappy with your boobs, at least book an appt to discuss it with them then give yourself time to make sure..

I had a few issues with mine, revision surgery wasnt in my planner trust me, but I would still go through it all again for the boobs I now have as opposed to the saggy pockets of skin with nipples I called boobs previously.
I am happy about having them..and tbh if no-one else was, I still wouldnt care or change my mind, Im glad I did it..
Enhanced in post production, but not working to a level of filmed with inserts :D

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Craigchesham Gothic_Kitty sarahjane1
act1on Dalesdesigns Dave@studio99 Daveinsurrey digimarx djb1 kimsandman2 laurencejpower lukaszmarcinkowski nickdandalos Roundhouse rscott360 tonycsm whitehammerclarke