I'm being brave here......comments please

Gerry is off-line
26 April 2014 09:34
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Quality is always the thing to strive for. particularly if you want to market art nude and lingerie rather than glamour.

I don't think you need to change all your pictures to your current hair colour. You maybe just need one or two pictures that show that and the rest can be your best pictures that showcase your posing and what a photographer to achieve. You can cover your hair colour in your notes also.

That first picture that Chrissie picked out is seriously flattering to your figure and if your body still looks like that, who cares about the hair colour

Really don't change lots of your best work unless you happen to get something even better
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

Chrissie Red is off-line
26 April 2014 09:35
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from Sasparella
So I should go quality over quantity. I guess I'll have to build my pics up again with the same hair colour.

Definately - The stronger shots are really good and I'm sure they would attract enough attention for you to get some more good shoots with the new hair colour.
Good luck

x

Paul Jones is off-line
26 April 2014 17:46
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Quote from Chrissie_Red
Your portfolio confuses me a little - in your main shot I think - "woah hot blonde glamour model", then there are some slightly weak ones of you with red hair and I think "meh alternative" then theres the fabulous "alt nude" in the rock pool, then some fashiony stuff. I'm not saying you need to be a one trick pony but people usually want to see who they are working with

I think that sometimes your "moody" expression comes off as "harsh" or it might just be the lighting/photographers. 

I totally agree with the points made by Chrissie.

This photo is excellent.

Best regards
Pau;
www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

Amber West is off-line
27 April 2014 01:51
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Can't really say much other than: Your figure is to die for!! Wow!!!!

12 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura wrenstar
Antz FirstLifePhotography jonwhowson Lotusdream martinchristie photofrank redtail stevegosh tarmoo Tp11