Reminder Secure

Photoshop Question (Guides)

25 April 2014 08:20
ATVLONDON
Photographer

Does anyone know if it is possible to print out the guides that I can use that overlay on a print?  I realise they are just guides and not meant to be printed but I'm working on a little project where I want to be able to print something out with these guides on.  I know about printing the screen but would prefer to know if this can be done within PS CS6.
My doctor told me I've only got 6 months to live. Then I told him I couldn't pay him... so he gave me another 6 months.

David Heels is off-line
25 April 2014 09:05
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

I'm not sure you can do that. But could you not create a new temporary layer and create blue lines over the top of the guide lines? Flatten and print, then undo the flattening (in your history) and delete the temp layer.

It's a bit long winded, but it should work.

Dave

26 April 2014 03:08
ATVLONDON
Photographer

Thanks Crippen. That is similar to what I've done in the past and it is a bit long winded. I think I'll just stick to doing a screen shot as I can work from that.
My doctor told me I've only got 6 months to live. Then I told him I couldn't pay him... so he gave me another 6 months.

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
blurob DareMeDD ElleLaura MissCaraJane pinklilly
Andrewmoon Antz Cheshunt83 chicimages Chris_Mansfield djb1 gazzer59 hylander ignite JRFox lysander Matt1988 mauricesimagery modelboutique nickdandalos Photokirk1 redbaron rsg7500 southernsnapper stevegosh steveh32 Steveharratt TinDolls tms vanbrighouse