Congratulations to the photographers and models

HowardJ is off-line
15 April 2014 06:26
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

I see Paul Raymond magazines has released their nominations for their 2014 awards which includes some of the models listed on here.

They've also included a photographer category this year and a couple of members have made it into the nominees. It's a pity they couldn't spell Mr Thomson's first name correctly, but hey. It's also a bit odd that they didn't include Adam Robertson as he seems to shoot the most for their magazines.

Anyway well done all. It's good to see you getting recognition for all your hardwork including the photographers.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
15 April 2014 06:31
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from HowardJ
It's also a bit odd that they didn't include Adam Robertson as he seems to shoot the most for their magazines. 

I thought Adam mostly shot fashion stuff, unless you're getting confused with Adam Turner (who I believe shoots a lot for those magazines).
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

HowardJ is off-line
15 April 2014 07:10
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from RedChecker
I thought Adam mostly shot fashion stuff, unless you're getting confused with Adam Turner (who I believe shoots a lot for those magazines).

Could be. I'm easily confused.

still odd that he wasn't included.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
15 April 2014 07:11
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Shame they didn't spell Ian's name right though
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

HowardJ is off-line
15 April 2014 07:28
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from RedChecker
Shame they didn't spell Ian's name right though

yeah but Ian is probably used to it.

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
15 April 2014 09:55
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from HowardJ

Could be. I'm easily confused.

still odd that he wasn't included.

Adam and Colby are employed by the company as staff photographers, so perhaps that rules them out?

Got to admit I didn't even know there was such a thing ongoing, but thanks for pointing it out..
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

HowardJ is off-line
15 April 2014 10:27
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from IainT
Adam and Colby are employed by the company as staff photographers, so perhaps that rules them out?

Got to admit I didn't even know there was such a thing ongoing, but thanks for pointing it out..

I think the photographer part is new this year.

I think voting runs until September so you have a while to wait. Maybe it'll be an early Christmas present for you?

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
15 April 2014 10:35
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from HowardJ

I think the photographer part is new this year.

I think voting runs until September so you have a while to wait. Maybe it'll be an early Christmas present for you?

To be honest if its a genuine vote, I doubt if I have any realistic chance against people like DDF, Holly Randall and Digital Desire (Hick's old crew)
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

Paul Jones is off-line
15 April 2014 11:17
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Quote from IainT
To be honest if its a genuine vote, I doubt if I have any realistic chance against people like DDF, Holly Randall and Digital Desire (Hick's old crew)

Just googled 'Paul Raymond Awards'.
And the Nominations are...

well done Iain.  cheeky

www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

HowardJ is off-line
15 April 2014 11:49
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from IainT

just don't go posting on forums, Facebook and twitter offering to post pics of you with your boobs out or naked in return for votes. Ok?

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
danixhale Davenport julia1984 kelliebbw
ad360photo davejarvis FlashHarry100 garryh4s GGDP_Photography GlasgowPhotographer guitarman ImageStyle Ladiesman mike0048 rscott360 skymouse STUDIOMERLIN TinDolls vipimages WellandPhoto Willjamieson xcellent
barlowstudios