Reminder Secure

Request from model to for me not use photos from TFP photos 5 years after shoot

13 April 2014 14:29
Strika
Photographer

I've just received an email from a model I worked with about 5 - 6 years ago on a TFP shoot. This was the models first ever shoot.
She has requested that I take offline all pictures of her from the shoot as she now doesn't want anyone to see them. She has moved on in the modeling world .
Any thoughts?

Gerry is off-line
13 April 2014 14:34
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Do you actually need images shot 5 years ago to be online?

Was it a polite request or an arsy one and was it a good shoot at the time?

She could be doing something career wise where this would cause her a lot of distress, are having them online that important to you? She has not asked for them to be deleted
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

Neil Anderson is off-line
13 April 2014 14:41
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

If you haven't moved on the photographic world it may be a difficult decision for you.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Profile Pictures is off-line
13 April 2014 14:57
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

My sympathies here lay entirely with the model. It would be a nice gesture to remove them. It's nice to be nice.

Neil Anderson is off-line
13 April 2014 15:00
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

If the pictures are special to you, you can probably compromise by removing her name so that no one accidentally encounters them in a search , which is probably her main concern
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

13 April 2014 15:19
Strika
Photographer

Cheers

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
13 April 2014 16:34
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

SOD HER, and hope she doesn't tell every other model she talks to.

OR

Be a decent guy and hopes she tells every other model she talks to.

Easy cheeky

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Stu Buckland is off-line
13 April 2014 17:12
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglider
Kent
Maidstone

It's entirely up to you. They're your pictures (unless you signed the copyright away to her or someone else with a contract), so you can decide if you want to remove them or not.

I don't however think it's nasty to say no. If you like the pics, then you have every right to say no.

Katie Soze is off-line
13 April 2014 17:58
katiesoze
Photographer
katiesoze
South Yorkshire

Why are you using the same pictures from 5 years ago anyways? I would hope my style is so much better in 5 years I'll be ashamed of my current port.

Paul Hodson is off-line
14 April 2014 03:32
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

A polite request - go along with it.

An impolite demand - tell her to get lost.

Simples!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
NicoleLJWright
ad360photo antoinewynn bbphotos BOBREEVES bradder carshaltonkev Cheshunt83 daseinphoto Fstop humphries James7799 Jb3329 john_at_tina_spice keltica MIB nemesis rcimages Rhadamanthus rod_m99 Rscott360 thelook VB_Photo visions11 xposed