Reminder Secure

Nikon SB 800 Speedlight

This thread is being watched by 1 person
12 April 2014 16:07

Selling my mint SB800.  Owned since 2007 and purchased new.  Rarely used as I can't fathom it out and prefer my Metz.  Comes with its soft case and all the accessories which consist of the extra battery bolt on, stand, diffuser, filters.  Think that's all of it.  £150 plus postage.  This really is a mint example always kept in its soft case.  Oh and comes with instruction manual if you can be bothered to read it.  I can't so that's why I don't know how to work it.
My doctor told me I've only got 6 months to live. Then I told him I couldn't pay him... so he gave me another 6 months.

Mao Zhu Photography is off-line
15 April 2014 07:17

United Kingdom

Wish you has posted this three months ago, I was looking for one. One of the best flash guns I have had, had to get a sb700 instead. I am surprised you cant get it to serve you as it is fairly straight forward, but will admit I had to watch a on line tutorial to work out as the instruction manual is not good.

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
fdm freddie grahamsphotography smooth_image