This thread is being watched by 1 person
Paul Turney is off-line
11 April 2014 12:05
inspired
Photographer
inspired
Surrey
Shepperton

Took some photos for a charity event last night and need somewhere to host watermarked images and allow them to purchase originals online.....does such a thing exist?

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
11 April 2014 12:13
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Are you wanting the site to actually do fulfilment automatically? (ie. produce & send the prints)

If not I used idealgallery.co.uk many years ago and it's really easy to use/setup (uses paypal)
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

redbaron is onlineSilver Member
11 April 2014 14:13
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Loads of options

Smugmug
TheimageFile
Zenfolio
Clikpic

All of those allow them to order direct to the lab. A few allow you to do orders yourself. Most have a free trial you could make use of, though I find you need that time simply to work out how the interface works.

Wordpress has loads of bolt ons that will do the job if you have a Wordpress site. Most of the bigger hosting companies also have ecommerce options available with he hosting.

Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

Paul Turney is off-line
11 April 2014 17:08
inspired
Photographer
inspired
Surrey
Shepperton

Thanks guys...all i really need it to do is to display the images with an option to buy the unwatermarked file enabling them to use as they think fit. I will look at the suggestions I really don't want too much cost involved as its a charity organisation and my time is also freely given.

w4pictures is off-line
11 April 2014 17:15
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Imagicam do a month's free trial. Very easy to use.

redbaron is onlineSilver Member
12 April 2014 11:09
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

If it is a quick and simple job just get a Dropbox account. Put the watermarked images in a public folder along with a pdf that has costs and ordering details on it
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Cheshunt83 chicimages cliffc Cloud9ptg david1500 daygo10 dorrian eosfan frankpht gordon iestyn Jpdo julienlesage Klp Ladiesman lester2705 Mitch44 mlp orca_photography plld redbaron Rhadamanthus Studio1 tonyk1 vipimages