A public nudity shoot.......

OldMaster is off-line
05 April 2014 13:42
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

I was warned not to try it in London...we would be watched by all that cctv and could even be arrested! And of course where would you find the model with the courage to take the risks?

The answer was Keira Lavelle who travelled all the way from Brighouse, took her clothes off everywhere and was one of the most inspired models I have worked with. She is also one of the nicest people you could ever have the pleasure of working with.

Well despite doing nude in a bar, street, cafe, park square, taxi, laundrette, tube station (close shave!) and cable car, we did not get arrested but we did get plenty of shots, some of which are now on my page.

Take a look, comments welcome of course but these were really all about Keira, so this is my public thank you to her. I really could not have done it without her!! Thank you, Keira

Steve Guy is off-line
05 April 2014 13:58
Sdeve
Photographer

Derbyshire
Derby

Well done to the pair of you. It's a subject I've always fancied trying properly. I've done a few attempts on a causal basis, but it's a scary process and to date I've not got any worthwhile results.

OldMaster is off-line
05 April 2014 14:05
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

I did have one panic moment when two Transport Security followed us onto our tube carriage after we had just finished shooting and I heard one saying into their radios, "What do they look like...?" Deep breath and look innocent!!

DaveinSurrey is off-line
05 April 2014 15:24
DaveinSurrey
Photographer
DaveinSurrey
Surrey
Worcester Park

I also congratulate you both on a really good job.

I enjoyed looking at the pictures very much indeed.

I too would love to do a shoot like this on the streets of London (or i guess in any busy town).

It must be a bit scary (that your going to get arrested). But then it must also be seriously exciting as well.

Hopefully at some point in the coming months i will also get to post some exciting shots of outdoor nudity?

Dave.

HowardJ is off-line
05 April 2014 15:44
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

I seem to remember someone else did one of these shoots in London and did get stopped by the police but they used phone boxes and walked along the bridge by the houses of parliament.

A Woman At Work is off-lineGold Member
05 April 2014 16:13
awomanatwork
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
awomanatwork
Glasgow
Birmingham / Manchester / Glasgow

Well done a 'real risk' shot, must have taken plenty of bottle to do it. But it seems to have worked out well - enjoyed viewing your pictures.

Creative Pursuits (Lenz) is off-linePlatinum Member
05 April 2014 16:53
Lenz
Photographer
Lenz
Essex
Southend

In my opinion the 'set' that you posted was an amazing and daring shoot by you both. The images are compelling and exciting. Well done to you and the beautiful 'brave' Model. You have most certainly given some of us the inspiration to consider pushing our boundaries instead of always playing 'safe'

OldMaster is off-line
05 April 2014 19:00
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

Very gratefull for the positive comments...thank you. A few things I have learned over the years is that a studio can be a confinement as well as a benefit, modern cameras cope well with different lighting conditions and the model you are photographing is a human being.

I always try to have my pictures say more about them than me..I am the technician and they are the subject...and in this case Keira had to feel safe and comfortable to pose the way she did. This she managed with consummate ease! She is the star of this show without a doubt!

raw and the cooked is off-line
06 April 2014 08:24
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Good job both of you, I have tried something like this, without the same level of success!

w4pictures is off-line
06 April 2014 12:17
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Very well done, both of you. Was it just the two of you or did you have someone to lookout?

Keira looks so poised and relaxed considering the circumstances.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
georgiaiaxo Lilly_69 lynnesel Tabz
Andyk D_H_P duncanjames gkeesuk Jamespaulphotos johntisbury jonnar42 joolsy jskazza Ladiesman lify metro Moodie PepperPackshots poah skeggartphoto stevegosh thelook wacTony westend_portfolios