Reminder Secure

Aerofoil eyebrows

31 March 2014 01:57
johnlp
Photographer

Hi,

Yes I tried, and failed, to load up an image of what I meant. But Purple Girl is spot on.

I've now discovered they're called "Scouse Brows".

I'll try to be more positive next time with my likes, rather than my dislikes.

31 March 2014 03:40
JadedRed
Model

After growing up in the late 90s/early 00s world of wriggly, plucked to extinction caterpillars of eyebrows I'm glad to see the strong brow come back in to its own.

HowardJ is off-line
31 March 2014 04:09
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

They sound kinda cool to me.

Can men have them too?

Suzy Monty is off-line
31 March 2014 05:35
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Ah! Kate Middleton apparently has 'Scouse Brows'

Brook Shields made 'BIG' eyebrows the cool thing to have in the 1980's...

IF you have an Under Active Thyroid...then a third of eyebrow is missing in most cases, anyway...

I saw that one woman had her new eyebrows tatooed on, and then said they had ruined her life, as they looked so weird...

Anyway, found these pix on 'Scouse Brows' ...

http://www.google.com/search?q=scouse+brows&nord=1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=LkQ5U4P1NIeo0AWa0YE4&sqi=2&ved=0CCQQsAQ&biw=1064&bih=526
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Suzy Monty is off-line
31 March 2014 05:46
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Audrey Hepburn made Scouse Brows fashionable in the 1950's, so nothing is new.. and 'Yes' Howard, men can have them toolaugh.
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

HowardJ is off-line
31 March 2014 05:57
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from SuzyMonty
Audrey Hepburn made Scouse Brows fashionable in the 1950's, so nothing is new.. and 'Yes' Howard, men can have them too.

Awesome. that's one of the two bits of hair that isn't thinning. maybe if I have my brows done people won't notice I'm going bald? what ya reckon?

Do they do aerofoil ear hair too or do I have keep on trimming that?

Tony Wright is off-lineSilver Member
31 March 2014 05:57
photogenia
Photographer

Lincolnshire
Spalding

Take your pick, accurate co-ordinates are available for perfect results...

Airfoil sections fort scouse eyebrows

Moi is off-line
31 March 2014 05:59
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

I guess like a lot of things in life, if they are done well on the right person they can look fine

Ziggy Stardust looked great on Bowie at that time, on me it just did'nt work, sigh!
The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

31 March 2014 06:04
johnlp
Photographer

Kate Middleton fine, Emma Watson great, Thunderbirds no.

Not a fan, either, of pluck the lot and draw a line where you think that nature should have put them.

I know it sounds boring, but what's there in the first place probably looks the best. If eyebrows serve as a signalling tool than I don't like being shouted at.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
31 March 2014 06:08
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Is it compulsory to have awful fake tan, gawdy amounts of pink lipstick and rediculous fake lashes when sporting a scouse brow?
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
2bridgesphotography diphoto steveh32 TinDolls