Reminder Secure

Aerofoil eyebrows

30 March 2014 07:28
johnlp
Photographer

I know it's just fashion, and if I hang about long enough they'll go away, but how did anyone think they look attractive, unless of course they are designed to distract you from what is below.

Why?

Melissa Tongue is off-lineSilver Member
30 March 2014 12:54
xxmrmthxx
Model
xxmrmthxx
Oxfordshire
Henley-on-thames

What on earth are Aerofoil eyebrows?

Chrissie Red is off-line
30 March 2014 15:43
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I googled "Aerofoil eyebrows" just to see what they are...

This was the first hit so I'm guessing its your nickname for a certain shape of brow or something because google doesn't know what the hell they are..

Laura McIntyre (née Ford) is off-line
30 March 2014 16:16
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Lothian
West Lothian and Edinburgh

According to good old Wikipedia, aerofoil is an aircraft-related type term, supposedly referring to the shape of a wing/propellor/rotor, so I'm guessing aerofoil is a nickname for a certain bold eyebrow shape? Some styles of dramatic eyebrow shape I personally find quite cool, especially on alternative-styled people, others I think look a bit silly.
A dry sponge is a happy sponge.

Neil Anderson is off-line
30 March 2014 17:13
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

So, in summary, a question that no-one understands is a stupid question.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

RGBphoto is onlineSilver Member
30 March 2014 18:12
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

I understood the shape the OP was referring to, maybe should have put Aerofoil in quotes.

Profile Pictures is off-line
30 March 2014 18:25
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Why not have a pop at tattoos fake boobs, false lashes, extensions etc too, you know, really enjoy yourself?

Gary Newton is off-line
30 March 2014 18:54
oceanova
Photographer
oceanova
Essex

Ok if it's room 101 time.

young blokes who have jeans slung low with boxers on show

any phone voting Tv programs

people who like to be negative just for being negative sake (lots on this site)

4x4 vehicles when you don't own horses, trailers or live on a farm ie you have no need for one

Neil Anderson is off-line
30 March 2014 19:03
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from magpie1
I understood the shape the OP was referring to, maybe should have put Aerofoil in quotes.

Which angle are you looking at the aerofoil from ?
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

30 March 2014 21:03
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from oceanova
Ok if it's room 101 time.

people who like to be negative just for being negative sake (lots on this site)

Sullen Faeces springs to mind. For an example (of which there are many) you only have to look at his 'If nobody understands the question, then it must be a stupid question' post in this thread. A troll whose sole purpose on here, it seems, is to ridicule and belittle.

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Jodief Kimmikitsch Lushlolly pinklilly Teela
63jian abouncer Andyphotography cgwebster davejarvis dhuntuk djb1 dorrian Essexjohn freddie gerryquiff humphries JohnDentonPhoto Mac magpie1 mikebee paul167 pcmphotography RCBB rscott360 RupertRudd shadowtime74 stevegosh steveh32 thelook vapourtrail Visions11 Willjamieson