Nikon raw files and Elements10

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
22 March 2014 02:41
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Anybody know if an upgrade is available for this using a D700, As is wont open raw files, Thought I would ask here if you knowledgeable guys know before trawling through some of the junk from Google.

Neil Anderson is off-line
22 March 2014 05:45
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

I have a machine with elements 9 on it which will handle D700 NEF files it seems to use camera raw 6.5
[my other machines have lightroom and CS6 so I don't normally use elements, but I just tested it on a D700 file]
If you need an update it is to Camera raw which is the component that actually handles raw files

I would therefore have thought there must be a problem with your installation of Elements 10.
You can download Camera Raw for elements 10 here:
https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=5266
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
23 March 2014 03:34
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Thanks for help went to adobe site and downloaded 6.5 update seems to be ok now.

Bill_M is off-line
26 March 2014 03:57
Bill_M
Photographer

Lanarkshire

I don't know about Elements,but in the full version under "Help" you can check for and download the latest upgrades. It's worth doing this regularly.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Asheszlynn Charlotte90 Frankirae hollyrose mandymack ryansd Teela
bbphotos digartlondon edwards Eliyaksha For_Arts_Sake geoffmarchant gilesshaxted Jonnywoo julienlesage kaosrox laurencejpower markeos50d MIB siclews smooth_image thelook TonyHazell