Gerry is off-line
13 March 2014 05:48
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Quote from PaulManuell
What I was trying to sax was that if a model has swimwear on his working levels, it's a given he'd be happy working in just underwear. .

Sorry to take this thread even further off course, but this is just plain wrong and needs to be corrected. There are plenty of models who will model swimwear which is seen as outfits that the public could normally see but will not model underwear as that is something only partners and doctors may see.

Particularly if the underwear is of an erotic nature.

Underwear is meant to be worn under other garments where as swimwear is an outer garment. There is a fundemental difference between the two types of garment
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

13 March 2014 10:54
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from Chrissie_Red
I don't mean to be a bitch but honestly who the f$%k cares? 

People know what "lingerie" levels would be for a male model (apart from you). Give it up!

I f**king care when I give what I think good advice, only to be pounced on by PS's resident trolls. I'm more than happy for Red Checker to make a point or counter argument. But when he starts it with the engage brain comment, wtf am I meant to do - just accept it? The same with Sullen Faeces; if he wants to disagree with what I said, fine. But leave out the sarky comment about you may do that in Cornwall, but here in the Home Counties.... My initial post in response to Warrior's OP was made in all sincerity, whether I was right or not. If people can't give responses without having a dig or trying to belittle people, then don't be surprised if some bite back.

13 March 2014 10:57
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from Gerry99111
Sorry to take this thread even further off course, but this is just plain wrong and needs to be corrected. There are plenty of models who will model swimwear which is seen as outfits that the public could normally see but will not model underwear as that is something only partners and doctors may see.

Particularly if the underwear is of an erotic nature.

Underwear is meant to be worn under other garments where as swimwear is an outer garment. There is a fundemental difference between the two types of garment

The point I was trying to make was that if a male model's happy to pose in, say, a pair of Speedos, he's hardly likely to come over all coy if asked to model, say, a pair of Calvin Kleins.

Chosin is a moderatorPlatinum Member
13 March 2014 11:46
Chosin
Model
Chosin
Hampshire

Guys, can we please keep this on the topic this new model created it for
Poor guy just asked for opinions ...... he doesn't need to be scared off with all the usual
Cheers smiley
I am old enough to say I have done it, and still young enough to do it again! ;}

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
emmaloux Jo80
david1500 djb1 dorrian eosfan epsmith George99 Hioctane johntisbury JonnyRigs kimphot lensworld markeewould mauricesimagery Njsphotography Rapt Rupert TinDolls vapourtrail
Matt