Reminder Secure

not reading the casting ?

07 March 2014 12:51
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from Paul_Jones
Or did I read this wrong:  "£70 extra rate - The above including use of dildos & hand masturbation

Haha, funny as f***. I can't wait to see Darkstudent's reply to that one.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
07 March 2014 18:11
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from Paul_Jones

I have booked some shoots as a result of castings.  But most shoots come from messaging a model direct and being direct with what I'm offering.
Eg:

-  Half-day shoot (4 hours) / Full day shoot (upto 8 hours)
-  Upto this level (to involve x, y, z)
-  For this fee £

Keep it simple.

Best regards
Paul

Intrested  
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Paul Jones is off-line
08 March 2014 09:35
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Quote from Paul_Jones
Or did I read this wrong:  "£70 extra rate - The above including use of dildos & hand masturbation."
If I did misunderstand, then the casting wasn't clear to me, and maybe the models you're trying to work with.

Quote from PaulManuell
Haha, funny as f***. I can't wait to see Darkstudent's reply to that one.

Just to be clear, I see nothing funny in the casting and wasn't having a dig at Darkstudent.  It just wasn't obvious to me what he was offering.

He is perfectly entitled to cast for whatever type of shoot he wants.

Best regards
Paul
www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

08 March 2014 14:26
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from Paul_Jones
Just to be clear, I see nothing funny in the casting

Me neither. What I found funny was imagining his reaction when he realised it was there for all to see.

Mr D is off-line
13 March 2014 03:25
Darkstudent
Photographer
Darkstudent
Lancashire
Manchester

Ah the wolf pack. The rates are not an issue, i get plenty replies. As with all rates its a yes or no its not really a debate on this area.

the annoyance is when simple things are not understood such as female required and males applying or vise versa, or a model being interested but not even read any of the casting in the first place.

edit. Fixed a few words due to phone typing.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
13 March 2014 03:37
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Paul_Jones
Or did I read this wrong:  "£70 extra rate - The above including use of dildos & hand masturbation."
If I did misunderstand, then the casting wasn't clear to me, and maybe the models you're trying to work with.

Considering the casting includes this, perhaps two castings should have been made as this will most-likely horrify non-adult models upon reading it.

One casting for non-adult work and another for adult work.  Simple.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Chrissie Red is off-line
13 March 2014 03:37
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

You might have better luck if you split your castings up.

If you are looking for toys/finger penetration then have a casting specific to that or the other way around.

For example if I came across a casting saying "Looking for art nude model but will pay an extra £40 if you open your legs" I would think that ideally the photographer wants a higher level so I would rule myself out.

In the past people have sent me messages like "I would love to work with you, keep an eye out for my next casting" - I have to admit I usually forget about checking because I have so much other stuff to do when I'm online.

Or... "I have a casting up, please could you apply" - I applied once after receiving a message similar to that because I presumed he thought I was suitable and I was happy with taking the shoot on.. I never heard back from him, but did mention it in passing to a few other models (all of which have had the same message) so we just put him down as a bit of a time waster who must like to get a high rate of applicants. Chances are he booked none of those who he "urged" to apply.

Honestly just send a couple of models a message asking for a shoot and make it clear what you are looking for. Works for the rest of us!

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
13 March 2014 03:39
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Chrissie_Red
Honestly just send a couple of models a message asking for a shoot and make it clear what you are looking for. Works for the rest of us!

It's what I do, I've never put out a casting on any site.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Aegean is off-line
13 March 2014 06:02
AegeanSoft
Photographer
AegeanSoft
London

I have to say that I get fed up with models who don't read the casting call re date, style, level or location. I get replies to "Model wanted for Adult nude shoot 31st, Midlands etc " casting calls with "I can't do the 31st and live in Cornwall, oh and by the way I only do fully clothed non-adult" which is a complete waste of time for all concerned.

PLEASE READ THE CASTING CALL BEFORE YOU REPLY
www.aegeansoft.com Adult and fetish web site designers photographers and video producers

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura QueenDeeVa01
anochecer bbphotos bradder chicimages david1500 dorrian Essexjohn GSC4X Hugh joolsy JRFox keltica lazeeboy Matt1988 monochromeset philippahh picusio Platidonio redbaron RoninUK rscott360 sultanrahi5566 Vltavakrtek whitepython