Reminder Secure

Leaving feedback as a free member

This thread is currently locked
06 March 2014 07:42
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from profilepictures
Cheers Paul Jones, good point well made Thanks to admin too.

As for Mr Manuell, shhhhhh, growed ups are talking.

Growed ups? Assuming you meant grown ups, please tell me what wasn't grown up about my post. I stand by my comment that as you have feedback left on your profile by non paying members, your question is redundant. Just because you don't like having the blatantly obvious pointed out to you, there's no need to go down the throwing out juvenile comments route.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
06 March 2014 07:54
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Hope nobody minds if I just grab my deckchair....
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

06 March 2014 07:57
BicycleRacer
Photographer

..........and popcorn !!

06 March 2014 08:10
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from RedChecker
Hope nobody minds if I just grab my deckchair....

Not at all.

06 March 2014 08:12
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from BicycleRacer

..........and popcorn !!

Only if it's the toffee coated type, don't want any of that salted sh1t.

Profile Pictures is off-line
06 March 2014 10:42
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Lol!

Ok, so your ability to regurgitate what a previous respondent had, rather cleverly, said is to be lauded. You're a very clever fellow indeed and I assume Baker St remains a nice area?

Being very good at one of the two activities presented by the title 'photography forum' is something I suppose.

06 March 2014 10:58
PaulManuell
Photographer

Lol!

Ok, so your ability to regurgitate what a previous respondent had, rather cleverly, said is to be lauded. You're a very clever fellow indeed and I assume Baker St remains a nice area?

You may look at it as regurgitating, I look at it more as reiterating. But whatever, it was a point worth repeating. As for the Baker St. reference, I've not got a clue what you're on about.

06 March 2014 11:02
PaulManuell
Photographer

Being very good at one of the two activities presented by the title 'photography forum' is something I suppose.

I'm good at neither activity of the title 'photography' or 'forum'; I do the former because I enjoy it, not because I'm accomplished at it, and take part in the latter because I'm opinionated, and if a post provokes me to comment, I'll comment.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
06 March 2014 17:02
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

POPCORN, POPCORN, GET YOUR POPCORN. 
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 AmberBray chosin Cody ElleLaura fizzy
ChrisD Djanimation Dolayley dorrian dwhphotography forden_photo Gaudinio James7799 joolsy Kjoservices lify mareeoosh mikehemmings Moodie moritz78 orkadia oscar Phiesta1 photomart rscott360 stevegosh steveh32