Reminder Secure

Quitting!

DANNYRICH.co . is off-line
25 February 2014 04:14
dannyrich
Photographer
dannyrich
North Yorkshire

You cant quit ever unless you visit Leeds first!

I dont buy the whole quitting thing, Had an occasion recently where a model I never got round to shooting a model (which I should have) and the notice of retirement came up. Didnt make me get my wallet out and chase for a shoot.

In my view the best stuff just happens, sometimes though it is not meant to be.

Gary James is off-line
25 February 2014 04:36
Bexlian
Photographer
Bexlian
Kent
Bexleyheath

Enjoy your wedding!

Where on earth will you find a photographer for it?

Chrissie Red is off-line
25 February 2014 05:16
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Danny I've been in Leeds about 6 times for photo purposes (thats like an average of once a year) - I'm sure I will be back soon

Thanks all for the lovely comments re-wedding.

Bexlian I had my wedding photographer picked before I even met my partner. I worked with him back in 2009 and done one of his wedding slideshows for a talk he was doing, having a chance to look through quite a lot of his weddings I fell in love with what he done as a wedding photographer. I booked the photographer before booking the venue or anything else. It was probably more important to me than the venue etc. Think he was quite honoured to be asked, I know lots of photographers but very few do it for a living so I wanted to ensure that I got good pictures but also that the person taking them knew how to gather people and get the best out of them. I'm sure though that the "snap shots" throughout the day will be pretty amazing though as I have a few photographers coming along.

I will probably be a complete nightmare when it comes to the photography side of things so its quite a lot of pressure on the guys shoulders!!

Amber West is off-line
25 February 2014 06:57
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

I personally would not put a post up I was leaving for several reasons - 1)I probably will do the odd shoot 2)I'm shy 3) Nobody wants to be the person who puts up a post and God forbid, not a single person comments, haha, that would be my luck!

Mind you, I personally don't mind the 'quitting posts' as they can turn out quite funny, plus I'm a nosy bugger

Chrissie Red is off-line
25 February 2014 07:05
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from Amber6
I personally would not put a post up I was leaving for several reasons - 1)I probably will do the odd shoot 2)I'm shy 3) Nobody wants to be the person who puts up a post and God forbid, not a single person comments, haha, that would be my luck! Mind you, I personally don't mind the 'quitting posts' as they can turn out quite funny, plus I'm a nosy bugger

Haha... I'm very much the same.

I love modelling, I have Chrissie_Red is a naughty person ty days/weeks but I just take a little break and come back again feeling better about it all.
Plus I wouldn't want anybody to think I had stopped modelling unless I really and truely have quit.

Mike Blissett is off-line
04 March 2014 03:36
MikeBee
Photographer

Kent
Canterbury

It's a girlie thing!

14 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin ElleLaura emmac89 kev800 Leiigh19 prettypolly tanyacox
63jian digitizer dorrian HarishPadalia Michaelangelo mlp
matt