Reminder Secure

Is there actually any photographers out there who want to shoot models with clothes on?!

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Marta Marta is off-line
20 May 2014 19:19
MartaBrixton
Model
MartaBrixton
London
london

If you want to get a paid job without taking your clothes off you have to be very beautiful/ unique and have an amazing body. There is a big competition out there, have you seen other models and how they look like? How much experience they have? How much do they have to offer? These are the things worth considering...

Laurence Power is off-line
21 May 2014 08:45
LaurenceJPower
Photographer
LaurenceJPower
Surrey
Esher

Well I have put a casting up looking for swimwear models, does that count as clothed?
Laurence J. Power

Profile Pictures is off-line
21 May 2014 11:00
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Having recently placed a clothed paid casting here, I was pretty much underwhelmed by the response, mainly from models who work to adult level too. Have since cast elsewhere with 110 applicants, most of whom seem to have actually read beyond the 'paid' bit. Horses for courses then.

Olga Cabaeva is off-lineSilver Member
01 August 2014 12:32
OlgaCabaeva
Model
OlgaCabaeva
London
London

Dear Charley ! I you would like to be just fashion model and keep your clothes on,you must be minimum 175 cm of high ,90-60-90 or less(at least for France and Italy ) and started at age 13-14!
Any way ,you can also update your profile on MM,they have more fashion castings .

Good luck !

DGimagery is off-line
09 September 2014 07:19
DGimageryuk
Photographer
DGimageryuk
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Yep

12 September 2014 03:21
emmwood
Model

I do photography as well as modelling, I model nude mostly, but I only photograph clothed models! I love shooting fashion.

fitnude is off-line
18 September 2014 06:00
actiongirl
Model

London

My favourite shoots have been totally what i would call a "collaboration" between photographer and model (whether pro or amateur, doesnt matter to me) and have started off with simple headshots/body shots with no make up, T shirt/jeans (loads of people actually like that casual look) then moving onto using make up and wearing the different fashions that you bring with you then rounding off with Fine Art nudes. It takes the whole day and both photogrpher, model, MUA and studio owner works very hard, and the results bring a smile to everyones face. the photographers i am meeting want lots of "variety on a single shoot. They dont just want a port full of fashion or a port full of nudes. And since many people dont have the budget or time off to book studios every month, it makes sense to bash out all these different things in a single day. Most of my friends on here shoot mainly clothed fashion. They are mature also. And before anyone says that they would pay us to keep our clothes on...fashion is more than just being a pretty face or a 6 ft size zero..o.k. so it IS for the catwalk, but modelling on here isnt for London Fashion Week!

raw and the cooked is off-line
19 September 2014 04:37
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

I shoot quite a lot of fashion and beauty, but mostly TF! For all the reasons mentioned, it needs something extra being brought to the table, and this is tough to pull off with a small or non existent budget!

Iconoclast is off-linePlatinum Member
22 September 2014 18:56
Iconoclast
Photographer
Iconoclast
Lancashire
Preston

Funnily enough, I did a great shoo with Finn Aricci at Mansion Photo Studios, not a million miles from you, ans she looked stunning in evening wear, some of which I provided and some of which she brought with her.
Good luck and safe modelling, Geoff Parker

fitnude is off-line
23 September 2014 12:57
actiongirl
Model

London

iconoclast, love your "50s Baking" images....what a treat!

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Jessicaliu1993 joann2 Lushlolly natpenelope Natural_happy_girl
antoinewynn bayford bob22 clarmike dby47 Don_Dark edwards ImageStyle johnmphoto Kjoservices mlp philippahh PhilStorm pvfb scott24 smphotographic steveh32 stuartnoo totalpics TROY4
harbourstudio