Reminder Secure

Is there actually any photographers out there who want to shoot models with clothes on?!

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Roy Nelson is off-line
25 March 2014 09:55
Hollywood3DPhoto
Photographer

California
West Hollywood

I'm a part time in house photographer for a modeling agency and shoot portfolios & product as well. While sometimes the model doesn't wear much in a fashion shoot, I leave the artistic nude for others.

JSP is onlinePlatinum Member
25 March 2014 11:55
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

I will be working with a model tomorrow who will be keeping her kit on.
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

RKD Photographic is off-line
25 March 2014 12:39
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
Germany
Iserlohn

Ummm... No...
I do shoot models with clothes on, but usually the shoot will include at the very least lingerie and implied, if not full nude and/or erotic...
For that reason it's easier to book models who work to those levels, regardless of what the shooting plan might be...
"When I hold a camera, I know no fear..." - Alfred Eisenstadt

Jesfish is off-line
25 March 2014 14:47
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Apparently some of them want to massage you now!  Weird.

Peter Bailey is off-line
27 March 2014 05:43
bailey_p
Photographer
bailey_p
Cheshire
Manchester

Purchase Leather & PVC outfits and a whip then give me a call

Mike Blissett is online
27 March 2014 06:29
MikeBee
Photographer

Kent
Canterbury

Quote from bailey_p
Purchase Leather & PVC outfits and a whip then give me a call

Just nice to see somebody being honest for once !!

christina clark is off-line
07 April 2014 11:55
missclark86
Model

Lincolnshire
gainsborough

Hi there im sure there are lots of photographers that do fashion shoots etc that aren't topless blah blah blah lol and im sure that industry of modeling is more expensive and more specific and i suppose they have to find someone with the right image that they want its the same as we want to be happy with our pictures and they want to be happy with what they have created. i done glamor,topless,nude etc 4 years back im now back but wanting to try fashion,beauty fitness without taking my clothes of.
im hoping i can succeed but if i dont i know i have tried . happy snapping and posing guys and girls xx

Mike Blissett is online
07 April 2014 12:13
MikeBee
Photographer

Kent
Canterbury

Like I've always said that some clothes are better on than off... so I'll go for clothes.

ken george is off-line
08 April 2014 06:39
kgp
Photographer
kgp
Clwyd
N.Wales & Merseyside

Quote from Paul_Jones
I'm just throwing this out as a suggestion, but the line in your profile that reads  "I like having my own say in what I shoot and not always getting told what is going to happen by the photographer."  might possibly deter or raise a question mark with some photographers.

Best regards
Paul

If I'm paying the model, I call the tune. If the model pay's me she calls the tune. If we shoot tfp then we work to gether

ato is off-line
18 May 2014 15:59
atumeda
Photographer

Lothian

Quote from CharleyBarker
I don't mind models who do glamour/nude shoots etc, but I prefer just to do fashion and shoots not showing everything that I have got, but photographers don't seem to want that now a days.. Is it just me who's noticing this? I've put a post out that I'm a model looking for paid work, but the fact I don't do nude, I am getting no where! is it not about facial looks any more?

that was not different the last 30 years. Pros with jobs from the fashion industry can use fashion only models, but for Amateurs (= non professionals) are these out of interest, we could ask our sister or granny to pose in the landscape ... how boring.

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Cody illy_xx Lucy2108 Winterlilly
63jian bengie diphoto dorrian gazza GlasgowPhotographer imageatthemill keltica Ladiesman mikebee oro panda49 photostevo plymjack Snooper911 stevegosh steveh32 Willjamieson