Reminder Secure

Is there actually any photographers out there who want to shoot models with clothes on?!

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Tony Horton is off-linePlatinum Member
10 March 2014 17:21
windowman9
Photographer

Warwickshire
nuneaton

Well up to date still no reply from this young model , to be honest i was not expecting one any way ,but as a mate was saying the other day we must get some genuine new models come on this site who want to work as a model ,however with all this no reply going on its hard to find them ,yes ???? Tony

12 March 2014 15:25
windowman9
Photographer

Warwickshire
nuneaton

Well i must take this last statement back as the young lady has now replied to me , so now trying to fix a shoot up ,will keep you all informed ,Tony

Mike Blissett is off-line
15 March 2014 13:18
MikeBee
Photographer

Kent
Canterbury

I sure we can always think of a few that are better on then off..!

David Hunt is off-line
19 March 2014 11:51
dhuntuk
Photographer

Surrey
Camberley

I will work with fully clothed models if they have a selection of see-through tops that we could use whilst bra-less in a shoot.

A lot of models can get confused between tight-fitting tops where the nipples are pushed against the material and see-through tops. So I do not bother much these days.

I'm better off booking a topless model and using some of the see-through attire that I've been given/purchased over the years instead.

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
19 March 2014 11:55
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Did a shoot yesterday with model clothed, Put a couple on here, Not too fussed either way actually.

David Hunt is off-line
19 March 2014 12:27
dhuntuk
Photographer

Surrey
Camberley

Quote from paulford
Did a shoot yesterday with model clothed, Put a couple on here, Not too fussed either way actually.

Was it a paid shoot with you paying the model in cash? And not TF?

I'm only asking as your post sounds a bit blase over the subject. I do not mean that in a mean and finger pointing way.

It's just that some non-topless/non-nude level models charge the same as a nude or topless model. It's a lot simpler to get a model who has a greater creative range if they'll remove more clothing, than if they did not. When you are a paying amateur, every little detail counts.

19 March 2014 14:35
paule
Photographer

vast majority of my shoots are fully clothed... if it's anything other it's generally at the models request.

19 March 2014 15:19
windowman9
Photographer

Warwickshire
nuneaton

Well we are now up to the 19 of March , but no more word as yet ? to be continued

Paul Jones is off-line
19 March 2014 15:28
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Quote from windowman9
Well up to date still no reply from this young model , to be honest i was not expecting one any way ,but as a mate was saying the other day we must get some genuine new models come on this site who want to work as a model ,however with all this no reply going on its hard to find them ,yes ???? Tony

Quote from windowman9
Well we are now up to the 19 of March , but no more word as yet ? to be continued

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but it's coming across to me like you're almost publicly harrassing her into doing a photoshoot with you.

It could just be that she simply doesn't want to shoot with you.

There are plenty of other models to choose from.

Best regards
Paul

www.PaulJones.org

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
19 March 2014 15:49
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Quote from dhuntuk

Was it a paid shoot with you paying the model in cash? And not TF?

I'm only asking as your post sounds a bit blase over the subject. I do not mean that in a mean and finger pointing way.

It's just that some non-topless/non-nude level models charge the same as a nude or topless model. It's a lot simpler to get a model who has a greater creative range if they'll remove more clothing, than if they did not. When you are a paying amateur, every little detail counts.

Paid and I will be supplying some of the shot to her.

9 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
pinklilly
Cgdublin firsttake grahamsphotography JSP just_lez Keithhendy Kjoservices Willy_O