Reminder Secure

Is there actually any photographers out there who want to shoot models with clothes on?!

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Tony Horton is off-linePlatinum Member
10 March 2014 16:21
windowman9
Photographer

Warwickshire
nuneaton

Well up to date still no reply from this young model , to be honest i was not expecting one any way ,but as a mate was saying the other day we must get some genuine new models come on this site who want to work as a model ,however with all this no reply going on its hard to find them ,yes ???? Tony

12 March 2014 14:25
windowman9
Photographer

Warwickshire
nuneaton

Well i must take this last statement back as the young lady has now replied to me , so now trying to fix a shoot up ,will keep you all informed ,Tony

Mike Blissett is off-line
15 March 2014 12:18
MikeBee
Photographer

Kent
Canterbury

I sure we can always think of a few that are better on then off..!

David Hunt is online
19 March 2014 10:51
dhuntuk
Photographer

Surrey
Camberley

I will work with fully clothed models if they have a selection of see-through tops that we could use whilst bra-less in a shoot.

A lot of models can get confused between tight-fitting tops where the nipples are pushed against the material and see-through tops. So I do not bother much these days.

I'm better off booking a topless model and using some of the see-through attire that I've been given/purchased over the years instead.

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
19 March 2014 10:55
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Did a shoot yesterday with model clothed, Put a couple on here, Not too fussed either way actually.

David Hunt is online
19 March 2014 11:27
dhuntuk
Photographer

Surrey
Camberley

Quote from paulford
Did a shoot yesterday with model clothed, Put a couple on here, Not too fussed either way actually.

Was it a paid shoot with you paying the model in cash? And not TF?

I'm only asking as your post sounds a bit blase over the subject. I do not mean that in a mean and finger pointing way.

It's just that some non-topless/non-nude level models charge the same as a nude or topless model. It's a lot simpler to get a model who has a greater creative range if they'll remove more clothing, than if they did not. When you are a paying amateur, every little detail counts.

19 March 2014 13:35
paule
Photographer

vast majority of my shoots are fully clothed... if it's anything other it's generally at the models request.

19 March 2014 14:19
windowman9
Photographer

Warwickshire
nuneaton

Well we are now up to the 19 of March , but no more word as yet ? to be continued

Paul Jones is off-line
19 March 2014 14:28
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Quote from windowman9
Well up to date still no reply from this young model , to be honest i was not expecting one any way ,but as a mate was saying the other day we must get some genuine new models come on this site who want to work as a model ,however with all this no reply going on its hard to find them ,yes ???? Tony

Quote from windowman9
Well we are now up to the 19 of March , but no more word as yet ? to be continued

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but it's coming across to me like you're almost publicly harrassing her into doing a photoshoot with you.

It could just be that she simply doesn't want to shoot with you.

There are plenty of other models to choose from.

Best regards
Paul

www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
19 March 2014 14:49
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Quote from dhuntuk

Was it a paid shoot with you paying the model in cash? And not TF?

I'm only asking as your post sounds a bit blase over the subject. I do not mean that in a mean and finger pointing way.

It's just that some non-topless/non-nude level models charge the same as a nude or topless model. It's a lot simpler to get a model who has a greater creative range if they'll remove more clothing, than if they did not. When you are a paying amateur, every little detail counts.

Paid and I will be supplying some of the shot to her.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 ElleLaura Lanny1987 lynnesel Michelledefeo1
andrewf bob Cheshunt83 dave2008 dhuntuk digitalmood eosfan gattskirito glamorphotos Ladiesman MIB oscar powerbook92 Richard99 rscott360 Stoker tricky881 whitepython Yekim