Reminder Secure

Is there actually any photographers out there who want to shoot models with clothes on?!

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Tony Horton is off-linePlatinum Member
06 March 2014 15:10
windowman9
Photographer

Warwickshire
nuneaton

HI , Most of the time i DO NOT send messages to the new models on this site owing to the fact they do not reply ,however i have sent a message to your good self saying i will work with you up to YOUR levels of modeling , plus help with any traveling costs and also said you are welcome to bring a friend with you if you wish ,so i will wait for your reply [ if i am lucky to get one ]and see where we will go ??

GRAHAM HICKMAN is off-line
06 March 2014 16:11
IRONBLOKEMAN
Photographer

Shropshire
TELFORD

I will shoot models with their clothes on. Its more of a challenge

Millzy82 is off-line
06 March 2014 17:33
Millzy82
Photographer
Millzy82
Hertfordshire

My last shoot was with a model who remained fully clothed throughout.

Paul Thompson is off-linePlatinum Member
08 March 2014 08:25
Biggles485
Photographer
Biggles485
Hampshire
Fareham

Possibly but probably not with me if wanting payment, with two daughters, the youngest being published at age 5 and the eldest appearing in The Italian Vogue, with their friends, regular models and their friends and families I have more than enough "models" shooting clothed / casual sets for free.

Whilst I'm happy to pay the model and cover travel costs I only do paid shoots starting at a topless level, not implied I will add, if I really want to shoot with someone in particular I might be tempted to do a paid lingerie shoot but that is a rarity
When going through Hell don't stop!

CGW is off-line
08 March 2014 08:32
cgwebster
Photographer
cgwebster
Hampshire
Basingstoke

Yep.

When I pay a model its for her skills, ability, looks etc... not to see her tits.

Neil Anderson is off-line
08 March 2014 10:00
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from cgwebster

Yep.

When I pay a model its for her skills, ability, looks etc... not to see her tits.

In my dictionary 'ability' and 'skills' are synonyms.
Does that mean you refuse to take photos of models in any state of undress or if they should be wearing a sheer top?

Your post suggests that you think that anyone who does pay a model for nude work is paying to see a naked body.
Do you work with models who would take their clothes off for money, or is your position as fundamentalist as your post implies?
Perhaps you could clarify ?

Personally I wouldn't normally pay models who aren't comfortable posing naked, but have been known to.... just as I occasionally buy bottled water, but normally tap-water is fine.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

08 March 2014 10:27
silverk
Photographer

Erm I believe I have shot you and never asked you to take your clothes off, so Im happy to do so.

CGW is off-line
08 March 2014 13:02
cgwebster
Photographer
cgwebster
Hampshire
Basingstoke

Quote from stolenfaces

In my dictionary 'ability' and 'skills' are synonyms.

You're right, one of them words was redundant

Does that mean you refuse to take photos of models in any state of undress or if they should be wearing a sheer top?

Your post suggests that you think that anyone who does pay a model for nude work is paying to see a naked body.
Do you work with models who would take their clothes off for money, or is your position as fundamentalist as your post implies?
Perhaps you could clarify ?

Sure - I have no issue with nudity and people who work to those levels and occasionally do myself (well, the model, not me), didn't mean that to some across all Sharia.

it was in response to some who said they would *only* be prepared to pay a model for topless/nude shoots. IMO that's paying to see more flesh, rather than paying for ability.

Personally I wouldn't normally pay models who aren't comfortable posing naked, but have been known to.... just as I occasionally buy bottled water, but normally tap-water is fine.

I agree a model who is comfortable working nude is often better to work with.

Which H2O is of course your prerogative

Oliver Cook is off-line
08 March 2014 13:48
artistoli
Photographer
artistoli
Malta

Quote from Paul_Jones
I'm just throwing this out as a suggestion, but the line in your profile that reads  "I like having my own say in what I shoot and not always getting told what is going to happen by the photographer."  might possibly deter or raise a question mark with some photographers.

Best regards
Paul

I'd say. I mean with a TF shoot fair enough if the model wants some creative input, but with a paid shoot its the photographer who is supposed to call the shots. 

digineil is off-line
09 March 2014 09:18
digineil
Photographer
digineil
Staffordshire

I shoot clothed models and also shoot up to lingerie. I still get models contacting me offering nude shoots

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Chandni23 fashion29 jessicatx089 Natural_happy_girl pinklilly
android_man Blancho davejarvis davetse david1500 FlyingShot frank4 hylander IanHighlander iestyn Kjoservices liteangle markwalden Mattcairns MIB mrdl PeppeArena Phiesta1 Pictureimage Richard99 RUPERT shadowtime74 siclews steveh32 Stoker TWO50 Zuiko
ThePhotographyStudios