This thread is being watched by 3 people
Mark I is off-line
12 February 2014 09:02
marki
Photographer

Somerset

Hi
How is every one today?
I had a PM from a model ask if I would pay her £10 on top of her rates if she let me oil her nude body it not just me that's odd.
I have stop talk to the model as I did not think this was a good thing for her to ask me for. In all the time I have been working with models this is the fist time any thing like this his come up.
What would you have done?
Thank you
Mark

12 February 2014 09:38
Brian_Markie
Photographer

I personally wouldn't make a song n dance about it and either chuckle at and defo move on. It's obvious there are more motives to departing you with your hard earned.

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
12 February 2014 10:52
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Outrageous! Has the woman no idea the problems that causes if you get oil on the lens and camera afterwards
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

Mark I is off-line
12 February 2014 11:20
marki
Photographer

Somerset

What can I say

DANNYRICH.co . is off-line
12 February 2014 12:20
dannyrich
Photographer
dannyrich
North Yorkshire

Quote from marki
Hi How is every one today? I had a PM from a model ask if I would pay her £10 on top of her rates if she let me oil her nude body it not just me that's odd. I have stop talk to the model as I did not think this was a good thing for her to ask me for. In all the time I have been working with models this is the fist time any thing like this his come up. What would you have done? Thank you Mark

Who pays for the oil?

w4pictures is off-line
12 February 2014 12:38
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Quote from dannyrich
Who pays for the oil?

It'll be a small price compared with the cost of that much Swarfega to get it all off again

Rupert Rudd is off-line
12 February 2014 13:55
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
East Yorkshire
Hull

O/P -I reckon that this shoot might slip through your fingers.
A little help is worth a lot of sympathy.

13 February 2014 06:30
Jackass
Photographer

This raises three serious issues:

1 Who is she?
2 Where is she?
3 What is her availability?

If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it could be my ex wife.

RealityImaging is off-line
13 February 2014 10:55
RealityImaging
Photographer

Worcestershire

A new meaning for GWC - Girl with Castrol

Now as.much as I think we are being lighthearted in this thread, reverse the example and say a Photographer had sent a PM to a model saying he would give her £10 extra if she would put oil on his body? I think the outrage would have had pitchforks and staves on the forums!

Just asking for a little equality?

RI

Chrissie Red is off-line
13 February 2014 11:35
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from RealityImaging
A new meaning for GWC - Girl with Castrol Now as.much as I think we are being lighthearted in this thread, reverse the example and say a Photographer had sent a PM to a model saying he would give her £10 extra if she would put oil on his body? I think the outrage would have had pitchforks and staves on the forums! Just asking for a little equality? RI

Its probably because most women prefer to just get on with their job without being sexully abused and judging from some of the odd responses on this thread it seems that quite a few of the people attracted to responding to this thread would welcome sexual contact on a shoot.

- quite dissapointing really.

7 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AliceStar modelstuff
act1on Auctioneer PototoMonroe rscott360 Vinceb