Getting back in to it

Derek is off-line
10 February 2014 06:46
Scarecrow
Photographer
Scarecrow
Kent
Faversham

Didn't do that many shoots last year as I seemed to have lost my inspiration.  However, I have already done a few shoots this year, and have uploaded a few from the last one that I am happy with, so hopefully that will inspire me to do more shoots this year.  Unless you all think I am wasting my time of course. 

Let the mudslinging begin.

11 February 2014 17:59
PaulManuell
Photographer

You've got some brilliant photos and some lovely models. Am I right in guessing the ones you haven't named aren't Purestorm models?

Derek is off-line
11 February 2014 18:10
Scarecrow
Photographer
Scarecrow
Kent
Faversham

That would be correct. I try to credit models where possible, but not all of them have an account here.

11 February 2014 20:20
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from Scarecrow
....not all of them have an account here.

That's a shame. I've left a comment on one of the model's photos on your profile page, would love her to join Purestorm to see more of her.

Derek is off-line
12 February 2014 01:31
Scarecrow
Photographer
Scarecrow
Kent
Faversham

Andromeda used to be on Purestorm but took a big step away from modelling to complete her studies. I do believe she is doing more modelling now, but only on a TF basis with photographers of her choosing.

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Abbigoodchild micaci67 Natalie120525 NatashaAston Zadi
ad360photo amvma AndyGStudios bbphotos couchpotato david1500 djb1 donaldmac duncanjames eosfan flawless_photo jskazza Kiboko lazeeboy modelboutique monochromeset PeppeArena ricciarelli roundtheworld scottmcccxiv silksky sinimiphotography stevegosh Steveh32
harbourstudio