Sav~ is off-lineGold Member
06 February 2014 10:42
SteveSav
Photographer
SteveSav
West Yorkshire
Sheffield/ Wakefield

Heffy Nell........sorry I just had to do that

The standard of photography is poor at best. If you're serious about modeling find a pro shooter around your area who can provide you with ideas, themes, direction and some clever lighting. With right 'tog you can build a new portfolio in a day with images far more professional than you have at the moment!

good luck.
You pick your blonde out neatly from the smoke, Always you wait for someone else though, always ~

Neil Anderson is off-line
06 February 2014 12:00
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from SteveSav
Heffy Nell........sorry I just had to do that

The standard of photography is poor at best. If you're serious about modeling find a pro shooter around your area who can provide you with ideas, themes, direction and some clever lighting. With right 'tog you can build a new portfolio in a day with images far more professional than you have at the moment!

good luck.

?? In what sense is the standard of photography poor - Opinions may differ on which shots one likes, but I fail to see what flaws you see in the photos. For example I think the main profile shot is very nicely composed.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

CGW is off-line
06 February 2014 12:23
cgwebster
Photographer
cgwebster
Hampshire
Basingstoke

Quote from stolenfaces

?? In what sense is the standard of photography poor - Opinions may differ on which shots one likes, but I fail to see what flaws you see in the photos. For example I think the main profile shot is very nicely composed.

I'm left bemused by that comment too, the main picture is a cracking image

Gerry is off-line
06 February 2014 12:30
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

I was pretty bemused considering the 4 added pictures which the model asked for comment were by Jack Russell and Fienderella.
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

Sav~ is off-lineGold Member
06 February 2014 12:36
SteveSav
Photographer
SteveSav
West Yorkshire
Sheffield/ Wakefield

Quote from cgwebster
I'm left bemused by that comment too, the main picture is a cracking image

Cracking image? Its flat & soft, the point of focus is the ball, the colours are grey, there's no clarity or vibrance......it lacks depth & contrast, there are no lights or darks......need I go on?

You pick your blonde out neatly from the smoke, Always you wait for someone else though, always ~

06 February 2014 12:59
paule
Photographer

There are no good or bad photos.. just ones you either like or dislike..

I like the main image, though I'd prefer a less muted tone...

The others, I'm a little, meh, about.. for me they are OK.. but not what I like..

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
06 February 2014 13:03
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from SteveSav
......need I go on?

Why not? It's a quiet news day. But just remember to take a long ladder down there with you.
Bob

Chosin is a moderatorPlatinum Member
06 February 2014 13:31
Chosin
Model
Chosin
Hampshire

Lol @ Bob

Have to say, I'm just loving your main image cheeky
fantastic 
I am old enough to say I have done it, and still young enough to do it again! ;}

Chrissie Red is off-line
06 February 2014 14:02
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from SteveSav
Heffy Nell........sorry I just had to do that The standard of photography is poor at best. If you're serious about modeling find a pro shooter around your area who can provide you with ideas, themes, direction and some clever lighting. With right 'tog you can build a new portfolio in a day with images far more professional than you have at the moment! good luck.

Don't think you are looking at the same portfolio I just seen..

I guess its all down to taste.

If it means anything at all I think this is my favourite shot on your portfolio  - gorgeous figure, beautiful face and wonderful pose/expression.

You are certainly off to a good start, would love to see more of your work!

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE blackdahlia5220 Emmaheron Inori Kaylie Michelledefeo1 scarlettfoxett wildchief
ad360photo andygstudios antoinewynn Blancho DavidN djb1 duncanjames JohnDentonPhoto Jpdo keltica Kiboko Ladiesman lenspoynter MIB mlp modelboutique Mph natkins nemesis oscar ownimage philippahh rogedodge rossvincent stevegosh
harbourstudio photo39