Free bleeding ?

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Steve Guy is off-line
06 February 2014 07:01
Sdeve
Photographer

Derbyshire
Derby

I'm sure she is an artist. There's a huge difference though between a bad artist and a great artist. For those that don't know, a great artist is one who never gets into the Tate Modern.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
06 February 2014 07:14
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Sdeve
a great artist is one who never gets into the Tate Modern.

That's a shame, I quite liked seeing some of the Dali, Picasso and Lowry paintings there (among others).  I thought the Gilbert & George exhibition a few years ago was also superb.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Peter Roach is off-lineGold Member
06 February 2014 07:41
flashysnapper
Photographer
flashysnapper
Staffordshire
burton on trent

Quote from PeterH
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/vagina-knitting-art-casey-jenkins-2937041

P
lease remember she's an artist though, and show all due reverance.

Go to the link and scroll down the page and click on the link for the chinese paper artist Li Hongbo, for some interesting art.

raw and the cooked is off-line
06 February 2014 09:30
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

I think the home of the free bleeding is, surely,pp?

anomie is off-lineSilver Member
06 February 2014 22:48
anomie
Model
anomie
Lancashire
Manchester

I read an actual feminist blog on the subject and it sounded a lot more.. sane. It was more saying that women should get used to what their bodies do naturally and accept it rather than feel ashamed of something that's perfectly natural. (Not go bleed all over themselves in public)

Here's the link to the second one I read:

http://community.feministing.com/2012/08/27/letting-ourselves-bleed/

Frank Sinnott is off-line
06 February 2014 23:32
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
London

Quote from anomie
I read an actual feminist blog on the subject and it sounded a lot more.. sane. It was more saying that women should get used to what their bodies do naturally and accept it rather than feel ashamed of something that's perfectly natural. (Not go bleed all over themselves in public) Here's the link to the second one I read: http://community.feministing.com/2012/08/27/letting-ourselves-bleed/

Hear hear and stop charging VAT on the sanitary products.  My signifcant ex was always going on about that and that was over twenty years ago. Nothing chages and unfortunately some mens attitudes either.  When this thread started I thought WTF and why did the OP actually post it.   You girls suffer enough without idiots as well. 

raw and the cooked is off-line
07 February 2014 04:58
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Girls, go hippy style and use a natural sponge! That's what my sister used to do back in the day!

Des Osborne is off-line
07 February 2014 19:05
ossies
Photographer

Staffordshire
Tamworth

Why bring a subject like this up on Pure Storm,, Some togs must be fascinated by talking about Vaginas and just wonder what
other thoughts go through there tiny little brain .

If I was a Model I would not want to work with Togs who introduce a Topic like this ..

Pete Whelan is off-line
08 February 2014 06:19
vipimages
Photographer
vipimages
Merseyside
Wirral

www.vipimages.co.uk www.vipstudios.co.uk

08 February 2014 09:06
Louise94
Model

"If you happen to come in contact with a Feminist who tries to push this disgusting idea on you, throw a tampon at them and run away as fast as you can."

HAHA This cracked me up!

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
antonart clarmike dby47 flair_photography Steveh32