ICONIC :P is off-line
05 February 2014 08:27
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
Lincolnshire
Grimsby

http://modernwomandigest.com/disturbing-new-feminist-trend-free-bleeding/

Nothing agains women's power but this it like not wiping your nose when you have a nosebleed isnt it ? would get very unconfortable ?
pissing purestorm off since 2009

Steve Guy is off-line
05 February 2014 09:37
Sdeve
Photographer

Derbyshire
Derby

Scanning he whole article, it seems to be one set of utter lunatics criticising another, different, set of lunatics.

David Heels is off-line
05 February 2014 09:41
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Well, I guess if that's what some women wish to do, then it's up to them. It's their bodies after all. In just the same way I can Crippen is a naughty person myself in public, if I ever have the desire to do so.

It's one way to get a train seat all to yourself.

But the phase --- “man” made inventions, intended to inadvertently rape a woman during her period', --- points not feminist thinking, but to third world religious bullCrippen is a naughty person .

Either way, I can't see it catching on, in the same way Skateboards or the Hula-hoop did.

Dave

05 February 2014 09:42
Socialdisaster
Photographer

"The second, being that tampons, pads, and other feminine hygiene products are “man” made inventions, intended to inadvertently rape a woman during her period, thus furthering her victim status as a woman living in a world run by men."

some people NEED a slap

i can imagine shops / cinemas / trains / buses and so on might have a lot to say about this.
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

anomie is off-lineSilver Member
05 February 2014 10:03
anomie
Model
anomie
Lancashire
Manchester

Hahahahahahaha I'm sorry but that is hilarious! I'm definitely going to stop using tampons so I'm not raped by the phallic, cotton wool instruments of patriarchy *sarcasm*

For the record it would be uncomfortable, icky and itchy. I doubt anyone would be able to cope like that unless they were purely thriving from the public reaction to it. I don't think the comparison would be nose bleeding (as that would be really thin) but more like having snot down your face.

The person writing that is more than a little patronising though. At the end of the day it is the persons choice what they do.

There was another women who did a 30 day sew from wool inserted into her vagina..

ICONIC :P is off-line
05 February 2014 17:18
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
Lincolnshire
Grimsby

Quote from anomie

There was another women who did a 30 day sew from wool inserted into her vagina..

now that is digusting

pissing purestorm off since 2009

Rich G is off-line
05 February 2014 17:33
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Kent

Sheds a different light on the expression 'sheep shagging' though!
HAPPY TO WORK UP TO OPEN WALLET LEVELS

Steve Guy is off-line
05 February 2014 17:56
Sdeve
Photographer

Derbyshire
Derby

OK, I'll have to ask. What's a 30 day sew?

Peter Hague is off-line
06 February 2014 05:23
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
South Yorkshire

Quote from Sdeve
OK, I'll have to ask. What's a 30 day sew?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/vagina-knitting-art-casey-jenkins-2937041

P
lease remember she's an artist though, and show all due reverance.
"I am the one who knocks" - Walter White

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
06 February 2014 05:45
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from PeterH

Please remember she's an artist though, and show all due reverance.

LOL
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

14 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
CIEGE_CJ Coldasice80 mandymack xxalixx
chandos extra_mayo frankpht Jamesfitzpatrick JohnDentonPhoto LGI modelimages4u NatashaCalamita Pegasuspics rscott360