Malvern

Thanks so much guys x

RealityImaging is off-line
10 February 2014 06:13
RealityImaging
Photographer

Worcestershire

Hi Roxy. My personal favourite in the new selection is this one:

http://images.purestorm.com/z-images10/imageupload12/RoxyMendez_62530630.jpg?1826295053
(which in case it doesn't load, is the one where you have your feet on the sofa, shoulders on the floor and hand on your lady bits!) The only distracting I see in that image is the corner of the fireplace which I would have edited out

I also have to say you have an excellent main profile picture. One thing that surprises me a little is the lack of an image with the Malvern's? The location you are in is awesome, especially the British Camp area so that may be worth a consideration?

Cheers, RI

RoxyMendez is off-lineSilver Member
10 February 2014 09:16
RoxyMendez
Model
RoxyMendez
Worcestershire
Malvern

Hi RealityImaging. Thanks very much.

Yes, I am missing out. I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful place, yet noone's brave enough to shoot me on the Malverns just now! Too cold! haha

Roxy

10 February 2014 09:25
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from RoxyMendez
I do realise that I need some outstanding photos (I have never done any TF work since I started, probably why I don't have any!)

Personally, I think you DO have some outstanding photos, but I'm very curious as to why you think doing some TF shoots would give you better photos than paid shoots. I've never heard that before. Thanks Roxy.

Gerry is off-line
10 February 2014 09:53
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Quote from PaulManuell
Personally, I think you DO have some outstanding photos, but I'm very curious as to why you think doing some TF shoots would give you better photos than paid shoots. I've never heard that before. Thanks Roxy.

I would hazard a guess that a photographer who is good enough that they don't need to pay models could produce a better standard of photos than those that do have to pay models. Doesn't always work with TF as some photographers don't pay and are not very good, but that is the models choice to avoid those.
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

RoxyMendez is off-lineSilver Member
10 February 2014 10:07
RoxyMendez
Model
RoxyMendez
Worcestershire
Malvern

Sorry -Just to clarify, I didn't mean I don't have any great images, I just meant, with a make-up artist etc for different looks etc. I worded it all wrong

Roxy

10 February 2014 10:37
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from Gerry99111
I would hazard a guess that a photographer who is good enough that they don't need to pay models could produce a better standard of photos than those that do have to pay models.

Ah, yes, that makes sense. Thanks Gerry.

Neil Anderson is off-line
10 February 2014 11:18
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from PaulManuell

The main reason is that there is no obligation for a paying photographer to supply any photos - some photographers are quite obsessive with this, but anyway for some published work they may precluded by their contractual relationship with the ultimate client.

The paying photographer is less likely to be interested in filling gaps in a model's portfolio.
A tear sheet might be nice, but may not be what the model needs.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

13 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura
63jian Dvass iestyn john_at_tina_spice keltica lify Puremoods skymouse sniffer Sp_digital stevegosh xcellent