Reminder Secure

Work has dried up :( I would like some help & advice ... (v.2)

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Pentti Pohjonen is off-lineSilver Member
28 February 2014 13:50
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
Finland
VAASA

Quote from Lysander
I wasn't aware of her thread until it was pointed out.

Guess you missed the "(v.2)" in the subject.

Lysander is off-lineSilver Member
28 February 2014 13:56
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
West Midlands
Wolverhampton

Quote from PHP_Photography
Guess you missed the "(v.2)" in the subject.

Yes. I'm not sure whether it was there originally, or whether it was added later by the moderators.

"I would rather be Schroedinger's Cat than one of Pavlov's Dogs."

Mad Mod is off-line
28 February 2014 14:05
MadMod
Make-up Artist
MadMod
West Sussex

Quote from Lysander
Yes. I'm not sure whether it was there originally, or whether it was added later by the moderators.

The (v.2) in smaller font size was added by an Administrator shortly after this copycat thread was created
to avoid any confusion between threads and to prevent complaints that some posts were not showing.

Pyretta Blaze is off-line
01 March 2014 20:40
PyrettaBlaze
Model
PyrettaBlaze
Swansea
Swansea

Oh dear! The more things change, the more they stay the same. Lets all hold hands and breathe!

On topic- Barone, Its because you don't pay in jaffa cakes. Don't you know that the more the national waist line expands, the need for Jaffa cakes becomes mandatory?
I'm not an artist, I'm a work of art.

KatieLou is off-line
30 March 2014 14:01
Katielouxox
Model
Katielouxox
County Durham
Durham

I was actually upset & offended by what I saw..all the PM'er did was make me aware that it was out there. These forums should not be allowed any sort of mocking or 'joking' if it might by chance upset anyone. These websites are here for work purposes not Katielouxox is a naughty person taking or joking around. I'm totally over this whole thing now. It should never have started in the first place & I'm the one that's ending this ridiculous thread here. Thank you for all of your comments, input & take care

Regards

David Hibberd is off-line
30 March 2014 16:12
davidhibberd
Photographer
davidhibberd
Highland

Quote from Katielouxox
I was actually upset & offended by what I saw..all the PM'er did was make me aware that it was out there. These forums should not be allowed any sort of mocking or 'joking' if it might by chance upset anyone. These websites are here for work purposes not davidhibberd is a naughty person taking or joking around. I'm totally over this whole thing now. It should never have started in the first place & I'm the one that's ending this ridiculous thread here. Thank you for all of your comments, input & take care Regards

Good gracious!

Here for a short time for a good time

Pete Whelan is off-line
31 March 2014 08:51
vipimages
Photographer
vipimages
Merseyside
Wirral

oh dear...
www.vipimages.co.uk www.vipstudios.co.uk

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Winterlilly
ansonphotography antoinewynn bengie dirkus gwentman Jpdo kingfisher Ladiesman MIB mlp Photojames43 Rhadamanthus simont Snooper911 stevegosh
barlowstudios