Free Green Screen software Offer ends 4th Feb

Oscars Photostudio is off-line
02 February 2014 05:19
oscar
Photographer
oscar
Cheshire
Nr Warrington

If you want to try greenscreen there is a free program download. Follow link below. When you get the screen –share on facebook or twitter you need to select one to proceed.
You need to register and then get a 25 digit key. Write it down.
Offer ends 4th Feb.
Regards

http://www.digitalcameraworld.com/2014/01/20/download-photokey-6-lite-compositing-software-for-free-sponsored/?ns_service=mail&ns_robot=partner-Adestra&ns_campaign=8343&ns_source=Adestra&ns_mchannel=email-n&ns_linkname=Read%20more%20%C2%BB&ns_fee=0&ns_recipient=barlowg%40ntlworld.com&ns_mail_uid=87&ns_mail_job=9804

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
02 February 2014 13:54
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Thanks for pointing that out, though a bit of a faff to get it. I must get around to buying a chromakey background for the studio sometime just to see how much hassle this green screen stuff really is.
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

Bill_M is off-line
02 February 2014 18:38
Bill_M
Photographer

Lanarkshire

Unfortunately since I am not and never will be a member of Twitter or Facebook, the offer does not seem to be available to me

desyek is off-line
02 February 2014 18:53
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Mid Glamorgan

Quote from Bill_M
Unfortunately since I am not and never will be a member of Twitter or Facebook, the offer does not seem to be available to me

I didn't need to use my twittery thing to get it. Clicked one of the links (Facebook/Twitter) then clicked 'cancel' or something afterwards. Still sent me to the download page and no sign of a link from my Twitter to the software

Mr. Jelly! Mr. Jelly! Error at Address Number 6, Treacle Mine Road. Melon melon melon +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++ +++Whoops! Here comes the cheese! +++

Frank Sinnott is off-line
02 February 2014 19:11
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
London

I've had a go at this and only having a green tee shirt. I have to say the results are crap.

Bill_M is off-line
03 February 2014 04:47
Bill_M
Photographer

Lanarkshire

Quote from desyek
I didn't need to use my twittery thing to get it. Clicked one of the links (Facebook/Twitter) then clicked 'cancel' or something afterwards. Still sent me to the download page and no sign of a link from my Twitter to the software

Thanks for the advice. I tried this and it worked.

Funky is off-line
03 February 2014 06:34
Funky
Photographer
Funky
Birmingham

Downloaded software, reported as security threat and wouldn't install.  Downloaded again, OK this time.  When I tried to run it, said my system was incompatible (W7), and to contact them saying did I want 32 or 64 bit type.  I asked for 32 bit.  Their reply was they only produce 64 bit type!!

G Jack B is off-line
03 February 2014 11:10
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

Quote from Funky
Downloaded software, reported as security threat and wouldn't install.  Downloaded again, OK this time.  When I tried to run it, said my system was incompatible (W7), and to contact them saying did I want 32 or 64 bit type.  I asked for 32 bit.  Their reply was they only produce 64 bit type!!

+1

so waste of time...
Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

Orkadia is off-line
04 February 2014 04:46
Orkadia
Photographer
Orkadia
Kent
Rochester

Thanks for the heads up on this. Pro version looks very expensive when you already have the facility to do this in PhotoShop anyway. I will enjoy seeing what functionality the Lite version has and see if it can improve workflow...or is just a gimmick to try and get you to buy the pro version
With Kind Regards Orkadia

Bill_M is off-line
04 February 2014 05:35
Bill_M
Photographer

Lanarkshire

I have now tested it. It does a quick and easy, but not the best, chromakey. It leaves a halo round the foreground subject and some background colour contamination on soft transitions such as hair. But then if they made it too good no-one would buy their professional version.

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
DareMeDD harryking kategrimsby RoxyMendez ryansd
andrewf antoinewynn chicimages D_H_P dannyrich david1500 djb1 dorrian GGDP_Photography gperl ignite Ladiesman mlp parafotos penfold10 photostevo psn Rhadamanthus skymouse swalsh58 Thunder_Photos
Scarlettes
harbourstudio