Wedding Photography 'top-tips'

Jonathan is off-line
31 January 2014 16:47
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Nottinghamshire

Well,  this made me smile a bit  ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549277/The-hilarious-Russian-marriage-snaps-NOT-wedding-photo.html

Relax, take it easy and float down-stream with the Sandy Camel

Laura McIntyre (née Ford) is off-line
31 January 2014 19:01
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Lothian
West Lothian and Edinburgh

Posed humping shots, why?!?
A dry sponge is a happy sponge.

Kevin W is off-lineSilver Member
31 January 2014 19:17
carshaltonkev
Photographer
carshaltonkev
London
Carshalton / Surrey / Greater London

I think they're rather fun!

Better than just having stuffy formal old school wedding photos?
As in life, so in a game of hazard, skill will make something of the worst of throws.

OldMaster is off-line
02 February 2014 04:54
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

Just how every couple will want to remember their wedding day with a really lovely set of images for the parents!

May be fun but complete sh*t of course when it comes to wedding photography. I doubt many couples will look back in a few years time and be particularly chuffed as a memory of what is supposed to be an event to celebrate the love and commitment between two people. (I am not a believer in weddings/marriage but I have covered 600+ of them!)

Sadly of course that is where we live now. If they are happy to make a mockery of their wedding day I can only assume they will be with different partners within a very few years!

I do believe in edgy and "off the wall images" ..(See my port!) but there is a time and place and I don't believe your wedding is one of them! Sometime class, elegance and chic have their rightful place as does cheap, comic and tawdry!!

Samantha Duell is off-line
02 February 2014 10:57
SDuell
Photographer
SDuell
Cambridgeshire
whittlesey

some are pretty funny and not some thing you would want to give your client but on the other hand somne are very creative and different

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
cygnet Thunder_Photos